If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    st. clair shores mi ,us
    Hey WF,
    Talk to Formula 1 , he has a F-250 for sale .
    I know it's a Ford and all But it would be WAY better than a 1/2 ton truck . I think he wants $11k

My Boats:
    boating , old wood boats &old cars
    BIrmingham, MI, USA
    I think your best bet is the people on this board. Good people who are probbaly fanitc on maintance and keping them clean. I just traded the old 94 ram 4x4 180,000 on it for a Yukon the GMC seems to pull better and the ride is no of luck.

waterfoul, whats up? yea it's me, i's been awhile but i had to stay away until my issues were resolved with eliminator. come to think of it you probably do have some pictures of my wife. don't show them though wait until you get more this year. i think you should buy the dodge, unless you have some friends with dodges, like me, who can help tow you back home when your chevy breaks down.
    i just got back on this site last night and haven't had a chance to look around bring me up to speed on whether or not people are coming to the ozarks again this year. i hope to be water ready by the first of may.
    seeeee ya

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Hey Max dog!! Good to see you back. Yes, there are a LOT of us taking over LOTO on Mem. Day. You WILL HAVE to be a part of the festivities with your new boat! There are quite a few threads refering to it.

Going to look at the Dodge agian tomorrow after work.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

memorial weekend sounds great, the wife is on vacation this time. and you can't take over the lake, it belongs to me. but you can borrow it for the weekend. i'll try and find the threads about mem weekend. i still have 2 water cannons that don't belong to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234