Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/221865-sneak-peak-fastest-42-tiger-engine.html)

fountainfan42 01-06-2010 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by GATORONE (Post 3018940)
I'm easy enough to find....I believe the skater put 15mph on him in the shootout a couple of years ago:evilb:

15 mph :eek: Holy Cr@p maybe it was'nt the same Brad/boat

boatfreak 01-06-2010 10:08 PM

Am I the only one here that just can't wait to read this thread each night.:popcorn::D

Young Performance 01-06-2010 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by fountainfan42 (Post 3018069)
A very good friend of mine (B Zastrow) on the chain and on the board here has a set of 1600 HP BBC 598s & 1671s carbed with dyno sheets built and dynoed at ateco in waukegan, il. There are pictures, posters, magazine articles on the shop walls to prove it .

Reeeaaalllly????
I'm not from Missouri but someone needs to show me 1600 hp from a 16-71 and carbs on gas.
I certainly don't have anything against Brad. I have never heard him say the engines make that much power.

By the way, a picture and an article do not make it true.:drink:

boatman22 01-07-2010 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by db71 (Post 3019005)
Just to set the record straight I was being sarcastic in all of my post maybe I need to find the sarcasim smily I must have missed it

Well I was not being sarcastic when I said Ateco was a joke.

fountainfan42 01-07-2010 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Young Performance (Post 3018986)
Reeeaaalllly????
I'm not from Missouri but someone needs to show me 1600 hp from a 16-71 and carbs on gas.
I certainly don't have anything against Brad. I have never heard him say the engines make that much power.

By the way, a picture and an article do not make it true.:drink:

YES Reeeaaalllly !
Hello Young Performance i understand your frustration with these guys being able to make this kind of power and back it up with there dyno sheets and an article & poster on the shop wall .Mr Zastrow mentioned at the river shiver it was so crazy fast they were going to turn it down a bit .WILDCAT was the leader of the pack the whole run against every Fountain & Baja that showed up .
And whats the prob with Missouri ? :i was born and raised in Branson :kiss:

Jassman 01-07-2010 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by GATORONE (Post 3018919)
You need another drink:bong:

that would be another...TOKE...

:grinser010:

Jassman 01-07-2010 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by fountainfan42 (Post 3019100)
YES Reeeaaalllly !
Hello Young Performance i understand your frustration with these guys being able to make this kind of power and back it up with there dyno sheets and an article & poster on the shop wall .Mr Zastrow mentioned at the river shiver it was so crazy fast they were going to turn it down a bit .WILDCAT was the leader of the pack the whole run against every Fountain & Baja that showed up .
And whats the prob with Missouri ? :i was born and raised in Branson :kiss:

you can get a dyno to read what ya wanna it to read...

GATORONE 01-07-2010 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 3019284)
that would be another...TOKE...

:grinser010:

:evilb:supposed to be a drink with a toke:drink: