Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/221865-sneak-peak-fastest-42-tiger-engine.html)

GATORONE 01-13-2010 08:41 PM

Did you say You like to see HOMOS naked????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????:eek:

pbam22 01-13-2010 08:42 PM

[QUOTE=GATORONE;3023384]well it's 5 ft shorter in the running surface..it does not have a european diving board on the back.... /QUOTE]

:party-smiley-004::poopoo A EUROPEAN DIVING BOARD:lolhit:

26 REDLINE 01-13-2010 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by pbam22 (Post 3023539)
hes ready its on dyno now:drink:

Cool, Cool, Cool...:boat:

pagliahspizza 01-13-2010 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by db71 (Post 3023509)
I just wondered is this a threat towards Gino or just you talking in code.

On another note I hope there is a Chicago poker run this year seems as though there needs to be

Dude, what are you smoking, you one weird homo

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-14-2010 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by db71 (Post 3023631)
It was said that runninghot had homebuilt engines I thought he had a bad deal with someone in Arizona or somewhere out west remeber the thread it was like a million pages. Last I heard and what I read on the thread that is still left by the "Evil engine builder" that they where at some shop in Chicago. Was the shop his garage??? I thought Ateco rebuilt them?

Let me clarify db71
Yes ATECO did and they built them at 9.42 - 1 compression to run on 116 octane fuel for everday boating and when i B!@tched they wanted to put my big chief heads in the bridgeport and houge them out and i said NO WAY !!!!! were out of here

EATSLEEPBOAT 01-14-2010 09:24 AM

Let me clarify for ya db71

I copied & pasted this off an email from RHR this morn since he's banned from @S@ and getting P.M.s @ Serious to stop on by .
Yes ZASTROW @ ATECO attempted to do the rebuild and they built them at 9.42 - 1 compression to run on 116 octane fuel for everday boating and pleasure when we specified PUMP GAS !!!! , when i B!@tched about it they wanted to put my big chief heads in there bridgeport machine and hog out the chambers and put a .080 head gasket for a bandaide job i said your FIRED !!!! paid them for the build and picked up my ch!t & moved on ..Its all good i only lost 4 mos of our boating season and winter is here but she'll be dialed this spring and we'll get a rockin video posted WITH GPS RECALL , TACH & BOOST showing in our Vid not just video taping the clouds,waves,& rooster tails ..Can you really judge speed of a boat by the rooster tails ?????? just Curious anybody

LAKECHAIN 01-14-2010 10:22 AM

:bsflag:

EATSLEEPBOAT 01-14-2010 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Voodoo (Post 3012874)

Voo Doo & Shawn any more progress on these motors ? PSI show up ??? good luck looks impressive ,find any significant power diff with the huge spacer under the carbs u found ???? congratz:drink: