sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine

Notices

sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine

Old 01-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by db71
Just to set the record straight I was being sarcastic in all of my post maybe I need to find the sarcasim smily I must have missed it
Well I was not being sarcastic when I said Ateco was a joke.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Reeeaaalllly????
I'm not from Missouri but someone needs to show me 1600 hp from a 16-71 and carbs on gas.
I certainly don't have anything against Brad. I have never heard him say the engines make that much power.

By the way, a picture and an article do not make it true.

YES Reeeaaalllly !
Hello Young Performance i understand your frustration with these guys being able to make this kind of power and back it up with there dyno sheets and an article & poster on the shop wall .Mr Zastrow mentioned at the river shiver it was so crazy fast they were going to turn it down a bit .WILDCAT was the leader of the pack the whole run against every Fountain & Baja that showed up .
And whats the prob with Missouri ? :i was born and raised in Branson

Last edited by fountainfan42; 01-07-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by GATORONE
You need another drink
that would be another...TOKE...

Old 01-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
YES Reeeaaalllly !
Hello Young Performance i understand your frustration with these guys being able to make this kind of power and back it up with there dyno sheets and an article & poster on the shop wall .Mr Zastrow mentioned at the river shiver it was so crazy fast they were going to turn it down a bit .WILDCAT was the leader of the pack the whole run against every Fountain & Baja that showed up .
you can get a dyno to read what ya wanna it to read...
Old 01-07-2010, 12:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
that would be another...TOKE...

supposed to be a drink with a toke
Old 01-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
YES Reeeaaalllly !
I can assure you that there is no frustration on my end. Disbelief...yes, frustration....no. I have built quite a few big hp engines. Some over 2500 hp. I know what it takes to make power. Just because you have a dyno sheet and a magazne article, that doesn't make it true. I have had articles done on me to. That is irrelevant when talking about hp.
I mentioned Missouri because it is the "show me state". I need someone to show me before I will believe it. I would be the first one to shout from the rooftops that Ateco is the chit if they can make 1600 hp with a 16-71 on gas and make it live in a boat for any period of time. I can promise you there is no jealousy or envy involved. I just don't care for guys coming on here with BS claims.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

A friend of mine had one with Zul 1000's and hit 102 on a good day . Most of the time he couldn't break 100 but got close .
Old 01-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im starting to think that posting is like voting, If your not paying into the system your opinion shouldn't be counted!!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
you can get a dyno to read what ya wanna it to read...
Thats what Tiger said
Old 01-07-2010, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Young Performance
I can assure you that there is no frustration on my end. Disbelief...yes, frustration....no. I have built quite a few big hp engines. Some over 2500 hp. I know what it takes to make power. Just because you have a dyno sheet and a magazne article, that doesn't make it true. I have had articles done on me to. That is irrelevant when talking about hp.
I mentioned Missouri because it is the "show me state". I need someone to show me before I will believe it. I would be the first one to shout from the rooftops that Ateco is the chit if they can make 1600 hp with a 16-71 on gas and make it live in a boat for any period of time. I can promise you there is no jealousy or envy involved. I just don't care for guys coming on here with BS claims.

shout from the rooftops

Well there lil feller get your dancin shoes out & your POM POMs ready for the roof tops cause were gunna show ya'll and we're diggin out the Video too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.