Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chill-pill:
Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Registered

This thread has turned pretty good....

Dynos or not, until you put up a BIG #, talk is talk, we all know it.
It is a small group of people, (2 or 3), that spend the money weekend after weekend to run the biggest numbers.......180+, and I'm talking pleasure boaters here, NOT race boats.

We have all seen Bill run 180+, Byrdman 190 with Bill at the sticks, so to question him on hp and such, shows how much knowledge you lack of our sport.

Only ONE guy I know of on the West Coast is pushing that boundry, and I'm glad to be involved with him......

Last edited by 40FlatDeck; 01-08-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Dude, are you for real???
And I'm not your your phucking lil feller!!! I've been called a lot of things but lil feller isn't one of them.
now thats funny chit right there
Old 01-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Default The Dyno Challange

We pride ourselves in having one of the most accurate Dyno's in the country. We test with all marine accessories including transmissions, pumps, alternators and customer exhaust, proving the most realalistic results.

With all this said, we would like to offer the following challange: come and show us a 1500HP 93 Octane engine and we will run it for FREE. We will completely install, rig and test the engine at NO COST. Make a 1 minute, steady state pull at your claimed HP and you will have full bragging rights, and your biggest cheerleader. Don't make it and we will gracefully pat you on the back, sweep up the parts, and send you on your way, at NO COST to you.

We are not trying to badmouth the original poster or anyone else in this thread, and would love to see an engine work at this power. Again, if successful, we will post all numbers, video and information. It could be a great party and get together.

Who wants to come and play.

Precision Marine Performance Engines, Inc.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by CAL MAN
We pride ourselves in having one of the most accurate Dyno's in the country. We test with all marine accessories including transmissions, pumps, alternators and customer exhaust, proving the most realalistic results.

With all this said, we would like to offer the following challange: come and show us a 1500HP 93 Octane engine and we will run it for FREE. We will completely install, rig and test the engine at NO COST. Make a 1 minute, steady state pull at your claimed HP and you will have full bragging rights, and your biggest cheerleader. Don't make it and we will gracefully pat you on the back, sweep up the parts, and send you on your way, at NO COST to you.

We are not trying to badmouth the original poster or anyone else in this thread, and would love to see an engine work at this power. Again, if successful, we will post all numbers, video and information. It could be a great party and get together.

and I will help pay freight
Old 01-08-2010, 10:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
NO input changes Mr Gator just raw hp in the MT! WILDCAT ,and the LAND & SEA 1600 HP Pro Dyno is checked & recalibrated every 3mos and the best money can buy . ateco will be chiming in to fill ya in on there achievement on this package .

OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA C'mon now listening to country & western again ? crank up the METALLICA
Blah.....Blah....another kool aid drinker
Old 01-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
I've been called a lot of things but lil feller isn't one of them.
how about FAST EDDIE ?
It is apparent Offshoreonly has a brand new keyboard Nazi.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Am I the only one here that just can't wait to read this thread each night.
No... its threads like this I'll think of when it comes time to renew my membership...

Worth every penny...

I think its going to be getting really good in a minute

Old 01-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 1,310 Likes on 731 Posts

I always wonder what it would be like face to face, think they would be just like the posts?
Old 01-08-2010, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by CAL MAN

Sounds like a very cool offer let me make a few phone calls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.