Originally Posted by AIR TIME
Not bad for back yard motors.

Whos ur daddy now Biotch??????

could'nt have said it better myself , nice #
Old 01-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by EATSLEEPBOAT
thanks Tom for downloading Bills boat picture, RunninHotracing158 is on a timeout and cant post on here but Heather says pretty soon out of the sandbox .
Mr Yorkman,
You really think you are sneaky with all these new names. This is your third name now on your so called time out.
Using a proxy server to hide.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Old Skaters never die there like fine wine!!! Nice #s RHR
Attached Thumbnails sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine-bills-dash.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by HotPursuit; 01-15-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I would just like the other members to know that you are a 20 year old keyboard cowboy with no credibility in my book....
WOW THIS WEB SITE HAS GONE TO CHIT in the last couple years, 1ST people pick on a guy THAT BUILT HIS MOTORS . tomy I bet what ever that 20yr old can out throttle you any day of the week. have you met them father and son. they work as a team and the kid does a great job on the sticks in a sutphen/cig/cat been to a few poker runs running next to them and with then in the sutphen in OCEAN water not the lil chop of the ponds most run in flat water runs. man this place has done to hell.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
WOW THIS WEB SITE HAS GONE TO CHIT in the last couple years, 1ST people pick on a guy THAT BUILT HIS MOTORS . tomy I bet what ever that 20yr old can out throttle you any day of the week. have you met them father and son. they work as a team and the kid does a great job on the sticks in a sutphen/cig/cat been to a few poker runs running next to them and with then in the sutphen in OCEAN water not the lil chop of the ponds most run in flat water runs. man this place has done to hell.
Thanks Artie!! Tom and I are kind of on the same page now....

SO........what about those straight bottom Tiger's with big power?
Old 01-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Registered

Wink

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Rudy never touched his engines. He only gave FREE advise over the phone to the guys who built the engines at RHR shop. Not paid one penny.
yeap but thats after he got pucked by larrys you now the 30min motors that were shipped screwed up too, what was refreshing at the sf web site the owner, let guys tell the truth about companies that were bad and you don't get banned or put on time out when you out some one for chit work because they pay for adds. so your protected and can screw new people.after the chit over the last 2yrs here theres fewer builders I trust and thats it. BIG DADDY good reading thoughoh neither are bill you missed by a long shot hahaha
Old 01-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EATSLEEPBOAT
Let me clarify for ya db71

I copied & pasted this off an email from RHR this morn since he's banned from @S@ and getting P.M.s @ Serious to stop on by .
Yes ZASTROW @ ATECO attempted to do the rebuild and they built them at 9.42 - 1 compression to run on 116 octane fuel for everday boating and pleasure when we specified PUMP GAS !!!! , when i B!@tched about it they wanted to put my big chief heads in there bridgeport machine and hog out the chambers and put a .080 head gasket for a bandaide job i said your FIRED !!!! paid them for the build and picked up my ch!t & moved on ..Its all good i only lost 4 mos of our boating season and winter is here but she'll be dialed this spring and we'll get a rockin video posted WITH GPS RECALL , TACH & BOOST showing in our Vid not just video taping the clouds,waves,& rooster tails ..Can you really judge speed of a boat by the rooster tails ?????? just Curious anybody
yeah did anyone see the comments 2nd one lame video for sure, even Iback in 06 made sure you could see my gps and tach and see over the fairing so you could see it was my boat only breaking 80 to 83 or so and took pics on the second run thats how you do it other wise I could of shot the tail and took the gps out on one of the bikes on the highway hey I did 160 see my wake
Old 01-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHAWN DAVIS
Nothing new yet. Got a date on the dyno, should be next week after it gets a calibration run.
good luck its cool when the boat owners build there motors it aint easy and sorry for getting off track I love PSIs gerry built some 1200s with psi for his 46 then change to turbines which rule, you want to go fast sound cool look cool TURBINES people freak when a turbine pull ups cause there use to the big v8 sound. ok back to psi rule.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
Old Skaters never die there like fine wine!!! Nice #s RHR
Well said Hot Pursuit, thats an impressive number on the GPS, thats RunninHot's 40 Skater right?
Old 01-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
Anybody who believes Bill needs their head checked.

Funny how he thinks Brad works for Ateco, or I worked for Larrys, just because we have motors that run. Come to think of it, I bet Gino moonlights at Sterling and Gator is a parts puller over at Tommys....

All he does is talk sh*t, but can't get his boat to run over 120.
oh god I hope and pray some day Bill gets to run you, and he never said brad works for ateco, he said something different.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.