Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine >

sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine

Notices

sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine

Old 05-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

F'n 60 pages...put the boat together already!
1480hp is not a usable config for this app. anyway.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=HotPursuit;3101031]
Originally Posted by Voodoo
What happened to hot pursuit this weekend, top cat was waiting.......[/QUOT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk9S1...8df20ad02b87a3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCx8...b4ffe5fac2c4d9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtEjE...af68d1e8356b17
First of all I didn't launch 5 miles from the prop stop and hang on the river all day,,the prop stop was not even a poker run stop!!
I attended the registration party and the after party and made six poker run stops.
I did this run to attend the Royal Purple Poker Run and made it quit clear that I would run at the last stop and put out any unnecessary passengers!!
I never said I was meeting Shawn at the prop stop.If he thought the waves were so small he could have ran me back across to slidell.

This thread was started about 1500 HP on 93 and 5 months later your still talking.Now put the F**ing engines in and lets see the fastest Cigarette in the world and quit worring about me and Shawn
did u knot have enough to drink? girlfriend got u cut off? sounds like a lil stress, btw im not worried about shawn we have been friends for quite a while and speed is nothing new to me....these motors will be in a cat....hopefully it can be as fast as your boat.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pbam22
it would be agood place to see voodoo boat run since he's the one talking all the smack this weekend
Now AJ, you may want to check the story a lil better first with sum of ur passengers, let me explain how this started since u think i did it.....i happened to ask a cute lil black hair girl if she was going to be in the bikini comp....she smiled and said no, then her boyfriend told me she made more $$$$ everyday by him giving it to her and bcuz he was rich....and that they were in the fastest 40 cat out here....i said damn? u with bill? he said no aj....i said u think so ha? u care to put sum $$$ on it....he said what are yall in? i said didnt matter u said it was the fastest here....so now im the bad guy!!! dogghouse witnessed the entire convensation btw.....u boys shoulda had a couple more and relaxed a lil, i did! no disrepect to ya AJ all in fun!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GATORONE
Well I'd like to personally invite you and Doug to the Jacksonville run as we will have a great time and some of the fastest cats in the country
It was a pleasure meeting you this weekend and your ride is first class! thanks for the invite we will be there!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Let me know when you are coming I will get your slip taken care of and get you all set up
Old 05-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Registered

Now AJ, you may want to check the story a lil better first with sum of ur passengers, let me explain how this started since u think i did it.....i happened to ask a cute lil black hair girl if she was going to be in the bikini comp....she smiled and said no, then her boyfriend told me she made more $$$$ everyday by him giving it to her and bcuz he was rich....and that they were in the fastest 40 cat out here....i said damn? u with bill? he said no aj....i said u think so ha? u care to put sum $$$ on it....he said what are yall in? i said didnt matter u said it was the fastest here....so now im the bad guy!!! dogghouse witnessed the entire convensation btw.....u boys shoulda had a couple more and relaxed a lil, i did! no disrepect to ya AJ all in fun!

Yes I was…. This was a fun conversation; we were really just looking for contestants for the contest I hope your friend did not get upset by Voodoo asking …. He or she was not singled out I don’t think there was a woman in that placed that he did not ask to be in it.. It was all in fun. Your rider was the one that brought up the smack talk.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:24 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

lets get this staight my girlfriend has brownish blond hair ok yall never here me come on here talking about how fast i am. my boat runs in the 150 s . i dont have 1500 hp on pump gas . all i worrie about is not spilling my drink . i wish you well on your project . hope to see you soon in the water in your own boat
Old 05-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dogghouse
Yes I was…. This was a fun conversation; we were really just looking for contestants for the contest I hope your friend did not get upset by Voodoo asking …. He or she was not singled out I don’t think there was a woman in that placed that he did not ask to be in it.. It was all in fun. Your rider was the one that brought up the smack talk.
Damn bruh, first time on the river all year and you're already causing trouble.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Registered

Cant we all just get along
Old 05-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pbam22
lets get this staight my girlfriend has brownish blond hair ok yall never here me come on here talking about how fast i am. my boat runs in the 150 s . i dont have 1500 hp on pump gas . all i worrie about is not spilling my drink . i wish you well on your project . hope to see you soon in the water in your own boat

Are we reading the same post? We were not talking to your girlfriend. The conversation was wiith someone that said they were on your boat. I dont even know if they were.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.