Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine >

sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine

Notices

sneak peak/ fastest 42 tiger engine

Old 05-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW never even read this one...but I did hear about it.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pbam22
lets get this staight my girlfriend has brownish blond hair ok yall never here me come on here talking about how fast i am. my boat runs in the 150 s . i dont have 1500 hp on pump gas . all i worrie about is not spilling my drink . i wish you well on your project . hope to see you soon in the water in your own boat

Skater Bro!!!! the 46 is a great girl and drink hauler as well!! Have a great summer AJ!!
Old 05-04-2010, 06:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Skater Bro!!!! the 46 is a great girl and drink hauler as well!! Have a great summer AJ!!
And it looks Big as He!! from the back going down the highway!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SHAWN DAVIS
Keith we were at sun buns, Bill and AJ made it there,that other 40 footer, someone said you were broke so we didnt sweat looking for you. We didnt make all the stops and never intended to.
We all ran to the prop stop and hung out there until they started to ease back home. Made a little squirt with them and went back to the stop.
I'm just disapointed I didnt get my video
You launched 1 mile from sun buns, I ran 35 miles in Lake Pontchartrain to my first stop!
FYI I cleaned my fuel filters at one of the stops. I went through 150 gallons of fuel.
The word is you broke running with AJ and Bill hatches up smoke going everywhere!! Hope it wasn't major,that was between sunbuns and the stop about 3 miles in protected water.
Dont really care how many stops you made,, I dont have nothing to prove had your chance last year in perfect conditions at the TIC FAW. I will say it again there WAS NO RACING GOING ON /Only broken boats and boats sending for there trailors.

Last edited by HotPursuit; 05-06-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who all broke?
Old 05-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Registered

Keith i didnt say you broke, just what I heard.
We did plenty of running both friday and saturday.
Nothing broke on TOP CAT, no smoke either. We ran for another hour and drove it on the trailer.

I got nothing to prove by running you either, everyone knows your boat is fast, JUST NOT FAST ENOUGH
Old 05-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SHAWN DAVIS
Keith i didnt say you broke, just what I heard.
We did plenty of running both friday and saturday.
Nothing broke on TOP CAT, no smoke either. We ran for another hour and drove it on the trailer.

I got nothing to prove by running you either, everyone knows your boat is fast, JUST NOT FAST ENOUGH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqxi5ORU38I DOnt think I could have gotten any closer in this video!!! .007sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdwu07IWnu0 I let you go and get out of site and still passed 40 seconds later
So were back to why you didn't run to the first stop last year .All talk and no action
I never claimed to be the fastest but got tired of passing you!!Just like this thread more keyboard racing,, y'all claimed the fastest Cig and 1500 on 93, and you never break.
I hope you didn't,but Bill and AJ plus everyone riding said you stop with plenty of smoke and turned around. I'll go on record and say if a man makes it this man can break it!!!!I also don't take pleasure in other peoples pain.
Bring Top Cat to Jacksonville believe me there will be plenty of bad as* boats to race ,,and yes it's a flag start and fast run to the first stop.

Last edited by HotPursuit; 05-10-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by villecountryclub
who all broke?
Who Dat??
Old 05-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
So were back to why you didn't run to the first stop last year .All talk and no action
I never claimed to be the fastest but got tired of passing you!!Just like this thread more keyboard racing,, y'all claimed the fastest Cig and 1500 on 93, and you never break.
I hope you didn't,but Bill and AJ plus everyone riding said you stop with plenty of smoke and turned around. I'll go on record and say if a man makes it this man can break it!!!!I also don't take pleasure in other peoples pain.
Bring Top Cat to Jacksonville believe me there will be plenty of bad as* boats to race ,,and yes it's a flag start and fast run to the first stop.
I was in Top Cat and the only thing that was not working was VooDoo... "taking a nap" at 100+ mph. Long but very fun day.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered

Did we make 1500 on soft gas tune up
Whats soft gas anyhow
It is a liquid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.