Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   STOLEN: Adrenaline V24 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/222046-stolen-adrenaline-v24.html)

apppedigree 01-04-2010 09:49 AM

If owner and seller were friends then why the run around??

AIR TIME 01-04-2010 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 3015426)
yea BUT if they bought/have the molds why take a done boat? its just a hunch with me but I would be looking at an inside job. i would start with disgruntled employees. just my opinion though.

they would take the boat to see how it went together, as in where to tab the glass/put seats/gauges/motor/driveheight/ and so on. just a thought not pointing any figure at anyone. and also the guy who had the boat last where was it stored why was it not alarmed or camera on it where stored. it sucks been there myself had my boat in a cover it garage made of vinly. they made a door on the back side at night went to town stripping it all night long:lolhit:. now theres a alarm back there and cameras going in for when the new boat comes home. I will shoot 1st then bury them under the garage if THEY TRY IT AGAIN.:evilb: or cut them up feed them to my dogs.

JonMangual 01-04-2010 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 3017191)
they would take the boat to see how it went together, as in where to tab the glass/put seats/gauges/motor/driveheight/ and so on. just a thought not pointing any figure at anyone. and also the guy who had the boat last where was it stored why was it not alarmed or camera on it where stored. it sucks been there myself had my boat in a cover it garage made of vinly. they made a door on the back side at night went to town stripping it all night long:lolhit:. now theres a alarm back there and cameras going in for when the new boat comes home. I will shoot 1st then bury them under the garage if THEY TRY IT AGAIN.:evilb: or cut them up feed them to my dogs.

The seller's story is he cannot find the buyer. He evidentally is no longer where he was or where the boat was delivered too...

zimm1978 01-11-2010 06:27 PM

this sux, i always loved that boat. dont think it will make here to HI, but i'll keep my eyes open for ya.

PURPLE HORNET 01-16-2010 12:24 AM

Good looking boat but the whole story is BS. The boat is probably at the bottom of the drink. What I would like to know is how much insurance money was claimed.

The guy that's missing is BS also. Theirs no way a man can hide in this world anymore. The only way is if he just stopped being who he was and changed his identity and dropped relations with any family and friends he had. And in my book its going to take more than 24 foot boat to make me do that.

The story is just to off the wall

Rattlesnake Jake 01-16-2010 05:53 AM

Call CSI Miami, Horatio will stand sideways, put his shades on, hands on hips, and say, "We're going to get this guy"
:lolhit:

dookie 01-16-2010 11:15 AM

yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhh

Wildman_grafix 01-16-2010 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake (Post 3025079)
Call CSI Miami, Horatio will stand sideways, put his shades on, hands on hips, and say, "We're going to get this guy"

I do that to my wife once in a while:eek:

jdub 02-18-2010 08:08 PM

Let's hear the story.............http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o32885-en.html

shu-dog 02-18-2010 08:52 PM

My question would be

How do you not know who the buyer is if your the OWNER of the boat.

Who gives their $60K+ boat to a friend(seller) and says.... Here take the keys and let me know.

RIIIIGGGHHHTHTTT.

Unless the guy has more money than he know what to do with. Even then.

Now i see its in the offshoreonly classifieds.

This is a total crock of BS.

This should make for an interesting story now.

Whats the good word???????????

U gottah say something......You come on here proclaiming STOLEN. About 6 months late.

Sooooooooo??????????