Notices

STOLEN: Adrenaline V24

Old 12-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdub
Thank you for pointing that out. My attention focused elsewhere during that thread...

It is very interesting reading that thread now with the turn of events and the timeline of the V24 going missing.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Shady? Uhhhhh, yea! I think your number one suspect is the dude that took it.
That is what I was thinking, but you would be very surprised on how the Police saw it and their lack off response to the issue...
Old 12-31-2009, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

yea BUT if they bought/have the molds why take a done boat? its just a hunch with me but I would be looking at an inside job. i would start with disgruntled employees. just my opinion though.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
yea BUT if they bought/have the molds why take a done boat? its just a hunch with me but I would be looking at an inside job. i would start with disgruntled employees. just my opinion though.
But, this would not be getting back at Mike and Adrenaline since the boat was owned by a private party.

The boat itself put together is worth something since it is a cool looking well handling custom piece, but apart it would not be worth squat with only having a 496 and an XR. All that would be left is a stereo, K-planes, and a hull. The trailer is custom built for that boat so that would not be worth anything either...just my thoughts though.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by JonMangual
But, this would not be getting back at Mike and Adrenaline since the boat was owned by a private party.

The boat itself put together is worth something since it is a cool looking well handling custom piece, but apart it would not be worth squat with only having a 496 and an XR. All that would be left is a stereo, K-planes, and a hull. The trailer is custom built for that boat so that would not be worth anything either...just my thoughts though.
agreed, seems the guy that took it to the "buyer" is the one that needs to be watched.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Registered

http://www.adrenalinepowerboats.com/main.htm
Old 12-31-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Im lost... boat was never sold but had an owner who gave it to this guy who gave it to that guy who didnt sell it to someone but when he went to get the money it was gone... just who had the boat in their posession when it dissappeared into thin air??
Old 01-01-2010, 12:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Im lost... boat was never sold but had an owner who gave it to this guy who gave it to that guy who didnt sell it to someone but when he went to get the money it was gone... just who had the boat in their posession when it dissappeared into thin air??
The owner was an original Adrenaline Powerboats "Performance Line" player. He was an investor involved with sales and paid to have the first V24 built and a (V30 that was never built or delivered to him). Once the V24 was finished it was used as a show piece by Adrenaline Powerboats. The owner went after Adrenaline legally and finally got the boat back in one of the legal settlements. It has never been sold. I kept, maintained, and was selling the boat for the owner.

A friend of the owner found a buyer in Southern Florida and was given the boat by the owner to take to Southern Florida to sell. The seller left the boat with the buyer, without permission of the owner, to let the buyers mechanic review the boat. The owner and seller are friends so even though he did not like the situation he trusted the seller. When a month rolled around with no check the owner started pushing the seller to answer what was going on, but since the seller lived in Atlanta and the owner lived in central Florida it was hard nailing the seller down snd when he was able to get in touch with him he got the run-around. Also, the owner had no idea who the seller was selling to since it came to play so quickly.

Back-up....When we found out about the buyer the owner had me get the boat de-winterized and ready for shipment and he picked it up to deliver to the seller. The seller supposedly took it to Southern Florida from Central Florida, but who really knows? This was the last time the boat was seen from any of us! The buyer supposedly had the boat when it disappeared according to the seller, but I do not know who the buyer is. The police and Insurance company might know now but we do not. Hope this helps to explain what is going on.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by JonMangual
Thank you for pointing that out. My attention focused elsewhere during that thread...

It is very interesting reading that thread now with the turn of events and the timeline of the V24 going missing.
That's kind of what I thought. I remembered somebody saying they "were" buying the molds, not "bought". Did the molds ever sell?

The timeline is very interesting.

What was the date when the boat was delivered to the buyer in FL? Posts were made 6 months ago about buying the molds and "immediately" sending them overseas. Maybe it was cheaper to steal a complete boat and pop thier own mold.

It still sounds like a inside job (friend of the owner) but maybe MIAMI/BAJA has some insight for you since he lives in FL and was interested in the boat/molds around the same time.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered

The boat went missing sometime between Spring and Fall 2009. The seller finally came clean to the owner a couple of months ago, and that is when the police were notified.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.