Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!! >

Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!!

Notices

Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!!

Old 04-14-2002, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Moose What boat do you drive ? Just whichever one has the keys hanging in it?

Cramer's fixin us up with a boat for the poker run, I think he mentinoed something about a Sunsation

This thread is making me hungry too. We will have to hit Docknockers this season. Do they still have the floating shark?
Old 04-14-2002, 01:25 PM
OZARKBOATER

Red face SUNSATION!!!

I thought we had come to an agreement on the 2050 Baybober. Well maybe if I am feeling realy nice I'll bump you up to the 2255.

And we took out a row boat......and I think you know why.

Cramer

Old 04-14-2002, 01:58 PM
Registered

Whichever has the keys??? Not quite that simple, we'd be leaving keys in the 38 Daytona every night!!!

As for the shark, I don't recall...it was about 9 when we arrived, I was DD on the way up, but that stopped at the dock! Did I mention how good the crab was? We will definitely make the run when you're down...Memorial day, right??

WM
Old 04-14-2002, 02:19 PM
Registered

LOL on the baybober.

And Im not sure what you mean by the row boat.

Moose ..........I cant believe that the management wont let you guys take out whatever you want. Think of the advertisement they are getting. ha ha ha car dealers get demos shouldnt the boat dealers get one too. Im just working for ya here.

I dont think you mentioned crab once or maybe it was 7 times............I may have to get some before memorial day.

Now go sell some boats damnit

Old 04-14-2002, 02:45 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Default LOTO LOTO LOTO!!!!!!

37 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2002, 05:57 PM
Registered

LP and BFentiwoman..took your advice, sold another today.

Crab is good for you, crabs are not. Geez, sunny and 82 right now...lake had good traffic by the Glaize Bridge...ahhhhhh, Summertime, I mean Springtime..

And, LP!!!! Thanks for the plug, I agree one hundred percent...and, I know where the gas pump key is, so, gimme the 45 with triple 500's!!!! Forget Ozarkboatboy and his Baybobber, I'll hook you up with, hmmmmmmmmm.....how about a Sexy Rinker 212?????

LOTO!!! LOTO!!!

WM
Old 04-14-2002, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

just got back from the lake and it was a beautiful weekend a little chilly saturday morning and early afternoon but warmed up nicely by the afternoon. we were out on the boat had lunch at backwater jacks and just poked around the remainder of the afternoon.
later
Old 04-14-2002, 11:09 PM
Registered

Payton, I bet you saw a 46 BT and a 38 Top Gun. A guy traded a 38 on a new 46 BT and the factory has it up for sale. BT brought 5 or 6 boats down to LOTO over Easter weekeend.

Later, when did you leave Sunday? We didn't get down till sat. night and then changed the oil and drive oil sunday before heading out. We went by your house on the way to Backwater and it looked like you were already gone.
Old 04-14-2002, 11:57 PM
Registered

WM

Im just doing my part to help you guys out. Maybe I can talk you out of a bucket of crab @ docknockers this week. Ill be down in the middle of the week. eh hemmmm Working
Old 04-15-2002, 12:15 AM
27mmLoto

Since this seems to be a LOTO string I will add my $.02.
We were gassing the Thunder At Kelly's today and Randy told me that Randy A. (formerly of Backjacks, Bayou Bills, Eddy's, Millstone and probably many other places I am not aware of) is going to open up the old Tucket's. For those of you who don't know him trust me you need to check it out this season, for those of you who do know him well "nuff said".
Steve

Quick Reply: Watermoose Sighting on LOTO!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.