Butzi's Earth Race Boat, Becomes Anit Whaling Vessel

Notices

Butzi's Earth Race Boat, Becomes Anit Whaling Vessel

Old 01-06-2010, 12:34 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

One question...who is the "Butzi" referred to in this thread?

I don't think you are referring to Fabio Buzzi...who, I believe, had nothing to do with this piece of floating dung.

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 01-06-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 1,328 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Sounds like your professor is another student of the "Principals without Principles" school that yields so many of our most tenured nitwits.
I have to tell you it makes me a little more then a little mad. But if you are going to work for someone you have to have these stupid shi# paper.

It's all just a money grab game.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 1,328 Likes on 741 Posts

Designed by Craig Loomes Design Group
http://www.lomocean.com/
Old 01-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Personally, I'm pissed that their using this boat for whale wars. This group came on this site to ask for donations to make their world wide trip. I donated money to their mission, which was NOT to fight whalers. If these guys are reading this thread - I want my money back NOW. And don't ever show up on this site asking for more money.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Tex the group that you gave money to sold the boat and Whale Wars got it. Seems like a STUPID use of the boat but watching thier tactics I understand.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob Barker Baught it for Whales Wars...it called the BOB Barker. For what ever reson i thought butzi had something to do with the build of the boat.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Hmmmmmm that makes you think, he is making himself richer from these acts?

That would be some pretty bad press.
Having a massive financial stake tied to the outcome of the movement he leads hasn't hurt Al Gore in the least. Why would it be any different for these guys.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:20 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ThoroughHustler
Bob Barker Baught it for Whales Wars...it called the BOB Barker. For what ever reson i thought butzi had something to do with the build of the boat.

If he did he must have had his tongue planted firmly in his cheek during the entire experience.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Here is the truth...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251888
Old 01-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't support whaling in any way but these guys are a total sham. What they do is tantamount to piracy and terrorism. The captain of the Sea Shepherd is a nut. He gathers up all the Trustafarian kids he can find (he must advertize allot in Vermont coffee shops) and convinces them they are helping to save the world from the Evil Empire.

Unfortunately he ends up placing them all in harms way by having a largely non-professional crew running a rouge ship around the southern ocean in frigid waters and rough seas in a ship they wouldn’t be allowed to sail from US waters.

Interfering with another ships operational safety with tactics like prop fowling, throwing butyric acid on the decks and placing a vessal deliberately in the path of another maneuvering vessal is idiotic.

The actions of the Sea Shepherd are morally reprehensible and unconscionable. They call themselves a “conservation society” but based on their behavior they are the same as Balloon Boys parents and are nothing more than sensationalist amoral buffoons.

Captain Paul Watson should now be re-named Captain Kangaroo or Captain Crunch. Clearly he has been consulting his friend Captain Morgan far too often….

Last edited by Lofty; 01-06-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.