Notices

28 Saber vs 28 Pantera

Old 01-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jln
hey John, i see you had the PBR option on your swim platform, i actually like PBR, i remember it used to be really cheap , with its new found popularity the prices have gone up but its still cool beer . tastes way better poured into a cup. looking forward to seeing your new ride. as for the pantera vs saber question . as someone who has watched the transom of both boats disappear in front of me, its a pretty even pick.
You like that...my wife hates it. I tell her you can't have a white trash moment without a can of PBR around
Old 01-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

My 28 Apache is available if you wanted to join the tribe...
Old 01-08-2010, 07:52 AM
jln
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the offer,im a year or two away from an upgrade i bought a new leftover checkmate zt240 last yr. its not the fastest or the best ride in 3 + footers but its for dam sure the (SHINYEST) if thats even a word. it must be all the PBR, i cant spell anymore. John my other half hates PBR also, i tell her its just more for me. however ive caught her sneaking a can or two while my back was turned. Our Birds better not lay another egg sat night.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by jdub
That's the one. Here are a couple side by side pics.
Great shots looks like you had some fun with her!