Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT Show us your car (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22238-ot-show-us-your-car.html)

Madcow 04-14-2002 09:12 PM

Nice mower Dave. You have WAY too much time on your hands! All the rest of you guys, nice rides. Keep 'em coming!:cool:

GEORGE YURICK 04-14-2002 09:28 PM

here is one of my rides.. gone now. trying to figure out what i want next...

NASTY HABIT 04-14-2002 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Glass... it's a 63 Chev step...my wife whent to work one morning and i was going to pull the heads and have em reworked.. when she came home she took this picture...am sure no one else on this board has been in this sittuation.... :D :D

Yea Right... a bunch a MOTOR HEADS here

Advantage_Rob 04-14-2002 09:47 PM

Hey Kelley.
That Caddilac XLR is my project, I was in one friday, silver with the cream interior, awesome, and loaded with high tech gizmo's, and lots of power. We get to drive them around without the masking on them now. Man do the heads turn when you pull up in that thing. I think it's gonna have a good following once it's released for production next year.

NASTY HABIT 04-14-2002 09:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
57s are one of my favs... looks like it's comming along nicely.. so far I haven't decided on power yet. built a nice small block for it ... but that was before everything else... art morrison 4 link..400 turbo w/ gear vendors unit... areospace billet discs all around..tubular A-arms... ( shoulda whent with vette :( ) oh well... am thinking along the lines of 750 h.p prob blower motor... I have a nice 427 tall deck sitting herer . but might save that for a boat...been screwing around with this thing for a few yrs... stockpiling parts..... at this point i should have whent tube chassis

it's been fun though is my first pro streeter.. have learned alot.

glassdave 04-14-2002 09:51 PM

nasty that last one is a great pic of you scratch'n your head :D . . .i'm in the buisness of street rods and classic restorations and i cant tell you haw many times i've heard that story, man thats where it all starts :D :D :rolleyes: :cool: . . . sad thing is now i want an old 27 magnum sport to restore as if cars arent bad enough. . . its a sickness ya know . . .

nebulous 04-14-2002 09:57 PM

Oh he's sick!!!!! {Nasty I mean}
Look at the shop, I'll post a pic from the same spot tomarrow. It's full. We had to build on just to have a place to put the Cig. & it's full too.:D :D

NASTY HABIT 04-14-2002 09:58 PM

yes it i s.. sure hope they never come up with a cure...!!!!

I have always been one to take EVERYTHING apart.....the beatings i used to get ...:eek:
I just noticed the suicide doors on that 57.. i thought about those too.... oh god here i go again...lol...
ever know anyone running the gear vendors splitters...?

NASTY HABIT 04-14-2002 10:00 PM

don't listen to her....... I don't even know who she is.....
this board needs some sort of screening process....:D

now she's laughing at me...

puder 04-14-2002 10:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
pics of my old car. I will take soem pics of my new car tommorow.