Notices

Dog ate hot tub cover!!!

Old 04-13-2002, 01:11 PM
mmo jo

Default Dog ate hot tub cover!!!

The wife put him on the porch and the little **** ate the foam coverd by vinel cover.Man it looked like it snowed on my porch!Should I shoot him?Or what!!!

Old 04-13-2002, 01:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come over and shoot my three while you are at it. One of them crapped on the floor last night because it rained here all day yesterday and they don't like to go out in the rain. Then this morining, one of them had eaten a pair of my girlfreinds panties, and puked it up on the carpet. Just a couple minutes ago, I looked out and they had gotten out of the back yard. But then again, my girlfreind just threatened to put me in the dog box with them if I walk through her sweeping again.
Old 04-13-2002, 01:38 PM
Banned

Here are your targets.
Attached Thumbnails Dog ate hot tub cover!!!-dog2.jpg  
Old 04-13-2002, 03:32 PM
MIdnightRider

I now have a weekly Weimaraner taily sheet for my two. This week it is two pair of running shoes, a tube of conact cement, the rubber molding on the bottom of my garage door, a set of kids boxing gloves, a large section of insulation, one mcdonalds cheese burger, and one of our new bath towels. My fiance' loves it, especially in our brand new house that those phycos are working on ruining. Midnight

Old 04-13-2002, 04:53 PM
Registered

Jez Cuda. Just lop off the rest of their legs and they can't get into any trouble. Just kidding and i know you are. Can you say PETA? That means I am kidding. I have a Yellow Lab and she is my baby.
Old 04-13-2002, 05:35 PM
Banned

The three legged one is my baby. He got run over at 3 months old, and lost a leg. He seemed depressed afterwards, and I knew where I could get one of his brothers, hence the second white bulldog. The two white dogs are some wild boar catching machines! I bought the lab for my girlfriend (before she lived with me). Now I need a bigger bed, I have gotten out of bed in the middle of the night and slept on the floor because the dogs were taking up too much room.
Old 04-13-2002, 06:14 PM
Registered

we have a 3 legged Rotti.... what a trip he is.... oen of mine almost shot himself one day when he carried a loaded 9 mm outside and was chewing on it ... either wya he almost got shot that day.... was otu of the holter and in the dirt..... we have 5 dogs now.. want one.?????
Old 04-13-2002, 10:07 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Cuda, the good news is, at least your girlfriend wasn't in the panties at the time
Old 04-13-2002, 11:02 PM
Registered

When you're not looking the little bastards sleep on the leather couch, our new bed, Dig in the trash, scrounge when we eat dinner begging like banshees, and for some d@mn reason I can't sleep with out the hellions around. Go figure
Old 04-14-2002, 09:18 PM
Registered

Here is our tripod "SAM"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.