Print this so you have a copy to follow below:
1. Upload the picture you want to a server on the web. Usually your Internet Service Provider (ISP) provides you with free space on which to post your own web pages and stuff, or like Comcast to store images, MP3's, etc. So the image has be located somewhere (a server somewhere), and you're simply going to refer to it from another location (i.e., here on OSO)
2. Identify and write down the location of the image so that you can find it via a browser. Follow the instructions as provided by your ISP. It could be something like http:/members.comcast.net/mysonic.jpg or whatever the name of the file is. You should be able to type that URL in your browser location bar and see it come up.
3. Go to the BB Profile page here on OSO, found in the left frame. Click on BB PROFILE.
3. Click on EDIT PROFILE and find the Signature section, which will have a blank input box.
4. Input what you want for a signature, such as your name, city, state, etc.
5. Now input the picture for your signature by using the following code but REPLACE ALL THE ( ) with [ ] . I had to use ( ) otherwise it would interpret the code and try to post a pic. So remember to replace the parentheses with brackets [ ].
Note that the http:// part of the image URL is required for the (img) code.
Detail on Signature info can be found in the FAQ and in the VB Code explanation/detail. Good luck.