If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Formula 311
    Dayton, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by mr weazelle View Post
    Has anyone retofitted the small round hockey puck fixtures with a LED fixture? Were you satisfied with the light output? Do you have any sources with an online catolog?

Thanks for the help!!

I made the conversion about 2 weeks ago... Great upgrade... Only down side is when you look at the light in the cabin it can be blinding cause they are so bright.. here is what i used.

2 cabin cealing lights:

4 cabin floor lights:

4 cockpit lights: (these look much nicer than in the pictures, come with a real nice chrome bezel)

10 blue sets of these to use at ight simply for mood lighting on by them selves mounted thru out the boat in hidden locatations, They make the whole cockpit GLOW blue when on by themselves...looks awsome...

and on those last ones i actually bought them on e-bay for 14.00 for set of 5 each..(the blue ones)

I spent months looking/shopping for the right LED lights and that is what i came up with.. I still plan on changing out the engine room lights with LED's. And adding several in there too..

My Boats:
    02 38 T/S GUN SMITH POWER 43 Wellcraft Portifino
    Tulsa, GLOC
    Quote Originally Posted by carter38 View Post
    Which stereo guy did you use?
    Andy at Site and Sound on Memorial.

He is suppose to hook me up with some underwater lites next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12