If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Looking at 38' Fountain SC or 35-38' Sonic?

I have been shopping for a new boat and looking at the Fountain SC and the Sonic's. I do like the cabin on both boats with all the head room. Is there one thing better then the other between the brands? Does one handle big water better? Is the cabin about the same size between them all. I do like the looks of the Sonic but it seems like you could fit more people in the SC cockpit?

Thanks for any input

My Boats:
    yamaha sx190,yamaha exciter, yamaha ls2000 w c 255dc , 38sonic,38fountain ec,35outlaw,28pantera,27donzi zx ect
    west palm beach FL,
    The Sonic Has 2 Difrent Layout's For The Cockpit . Rap Around Back Seat Or Just Regular Back Seat .
    What Year's You Looking At ?
    I Have Had A Fountain 38 Ec " New Modle From The Sc"
    I Also Had A 38 Sonic .
    I Don,t Know Much About The Older Sc Modle's " I Think The Main Difrence Is The Newer Ec Is 10.5 Foot Wide Where There Older Sc Is 8.5 Foot Wide . Again Not Sure But I Think They Just Put A Difrent Deck On The 38's And Boom Now You Have A Sc
    Where As The Newer Ec Where Maid To Be An Express Cruiser
    The Ec And The Sonic Are To Totaly Difrent Boat's
    What Do You Need To Know .