Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking for a vinyl wrap guy >

Looking for a vinyl wrap guy

Notices

Looking for a vinyl wrap guy

Old 01-21-2010, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well whats a fair price price to get my boat done. I want to wrap both sides of my boat and run a graphic down the center of the deck. Nothing crazy, just something simple and tastful.

Last edited by sloan135; 01-21-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

You need to read this thread...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...slow-here.html
Old 01-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Registered

Yeah, I've talked to him. He's real happy with the product, but he's not happy with his installer. He said he's starting to have some issue's with it.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Registered

Have you looked into e-z sign design in Fredericksburg. Don't know anything about them but they're a member on here as ezstripper I believe.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
Sorry man....I usually agree with the statement "you get what you pay for"....But I just can't in this case. It's been 4 seasons with this wrap. No bubbles, no issues. Shiny as the day it was wrapped and has not faded one bit. Kim (the owner) was awesome to work with and will do whatever design you want (check the web site).

Going into this project I thought if I could get 2 seasons out of it, I'd be happy. Like I said, it's been 4 seasons. I'm over the design and want to re-do it with something more subtle, the only thing stopping me is I can't bring myself to rip the stuff off seeing as it's in such good shape. Seems like a waste.

To me spending an extra 3 thousand dollars for the same thing is indeed insane. But hey, to each their own.
If you got a wrap your happy with and it's lasted that long you got a great deal. I know I'm happy with mine and I'd do it again for sure.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sloan135
I got a price from Sign Zoo and they wanted 6500.00 to wrap my 31 sonic. They seem to be the highest by far. But I must say, everyone has good things to say about them.
I didn't pay near that much and got my boat, tow rig, and trailer. Give Jeremy at www.zentex.com a call nd tell him I told ya to call.

Pat
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a vinyl wrap guy-annalyse-001.jpg   Looking for a vinyl wrap guy-dscn1188.jpg   Looking for a vinyl wrap guy-annalyse-004.jpg