Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need Opinions-30' C'mate w/twin 2.5 merc racing O/Bs (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/222865-need-opinions-30-cmate-w-twin-2-5-merc-racing-o-bs.html)

Mastercraft240 02-08-2010 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Getchecked (Post 3035747)
I apologize if the Son remark wa insulting-- I wish I was young enough so I could be refered as such, but please accept my apology.

Progress.......

Originally Posted by Getchecked (Post 3038760)
And then when you call them out on it -- they cry like little girls with thier feelings hurt because they do not know how to retreat.
I said I was sorry to the guy just to end the chit. The fact is they can talk all they want. Imagine a guy who starts a thread looking for driving lessons -- bad mouthing a boat -- and then saying -- I never said anything bad. All these Pompous elites are full of themselves!!
:party-smiley-004::popcorn:

Wait.... getting dumber....

Originally Posted by Getchecked (Post 3041476)
Yeah but they had to open thier mouths with worthless posts and then when you challenge that the retreat or dont answer. Part of the Popous elitest S&F we know everything crowd. Now I will assure you there are guys over there like overhere that do know just about everything but that spoiled kid and the "BUYER" of old tired Progresions aren't them.
And Masterdope stop with your Lake boat nonsense --There are lakes out there where on the weekends you would really need "driving lessons"
Remember this "Sonny Boy" that salt water is a softer more bouyant ride then fresh water and alot more forgiving -- -- -- So before you open your mouth with another one of you famous quotes "Lake Boats" Go get you your boat and bring it to Lake George in New York on a sunday in the summer or one of the great lakes -- Then you will see that you will need Superman to save the KRPTONITE THIS TIME.:grinser010::asskiss:

HOLY SH*TTT!!! HE'S.............DUMBER!??!?!? OMG:eek::eek::eek::lolhit: You, me, and a good majority of this board could benefit from Tres Martin's course. Trying to make fun of someone who's aiming to be a safer, more intellectual boater is plain stupid.

jln 02-08-2010 03:55 PM

mastercraft240, getchecked what are my chances of getting the two of you to a beer summit..... i will treat . Time... summer2010...place ...anywhere in the north chesapeake...hope to see you guys hoisting a brew and laughing about this thread. it has been entertaining , i just pushed 2 ft of snow and there is another 2 ft on the way , i live in south jersey not alaska, this winter cant end soon enough , im sure we can all agree on that.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-08-2010 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by jln (Post 3041916)
mastercraft240, getchecked what are my chances of getting the two of you to a beer summit..... i will treat . Time... summer2010...place ...anywhere in the north chesapeake...hope to see you guys hoisting a brew and laughing about this thread. it has been entertaining , i just pushed 2 ft of snow and there is another 2 ft on the way , i live in south jersey not alaska, this winter cant end soon enough , im sure we can all agree on that.

I'll make a recommendation: The Nauti Goose ! :drink:

PURPLE HORNET 02-08-2010 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by lightspeed (Post 3041512)
Well I Had One Of Those Checkmates A 28 With 2.5s On It And It Was One Of The Worse Boats I Ever Owned The Transom Had Gel Cracks All Over It And You Had To Run The Tabs Down At Mid Speeds Cause It Hopped Real Bad The Faster You Went Then You Could Raise The Tabs Up A Little If You Put Any Trim In It It Would Go To The Moon,,,It Was Set Up By Ocean Outboard Was The Twin To Tonys Boat Maybe The 30 Is Better But I Hated The 28,,,Bought It Brand New At The Factory As A race Boat No Cabin Just All Bulk Heads My Progression Would Run Circles Around It,,You Guys Dont Have A Clue Cause You Didnt Have Both,,,Just Stating If He Wanted To Get Into A Real Nice Boat For Little Money He Could Have The Progression,,, But Its Sold Now Anyway ,,, Heres A Pic Of The 28,

What year was the 28 you had I never seen that one :eek:

jln 02-09-2010 07:53 AM

Sharkey, the goose is a great choice. i usually head out of Salem nj through the CD canal to the goose its a nice run ..Jellies is a really cool place also . so much going on in the area and all the people i have got to know this past year have been first class. I know 2 guys on OSO with Krpto's ..JDUB and PHILM. those boats are wicked fast...i know JDUB will be up for a beer summit......

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-09-2010 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by jln (Post 3042337)
Sharkey, the goose is a great choice. i usually head out of Salem nj through the CD canal to the goose its a nice run ..Jellies is a really cool place also . so much going on in the area and all the people i have got to know this past year have been first class. I know 2 guys on OSO with Krpto's ..JDUB and PHILM. those boats are wicked fast...i know JDUB will be up for a beer summit......

I've done Rock the Bay Poker Run and just love the entire Chesapeake Bay ! I wish I could be there more often.
Barnegat Bay has nothing over CB at all !

Getchecked 02-09-2010 03:12 PM

Goose is all I drink!! I would love to have a drink with Mastercraft but I am to stupid and he probally could not handle the goose anyway. I am going to go back and fix the: 1000 stress cracks on my lake boat. Call me when you ready.:drink:

Mastercraft240 02-09-2010 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Getchecked (Post 3042724)
Goose is all I drink!! I would love to have a drink with Mastercraft but I am to stupid and he probally could not handle the goose anyway. I am going to go back and fix the: 1000 stress cracks on my lake boat. Call me when you ready.:drink:

I'm sure you're a smart guy. I don't see where I led you
to believe I feel that I am superior to you. There's a run upstate June 26th, time and date in the kryptonite owners section. Stop by, should be a good run! Happy boating!!