If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Spectre Sportfish Tournament Edition
    Does anyone know where to get some that are not in tile format? In other words, I'm looking for a roll that so it can be one or two large pieces.

kansas city
    Again bud at cigarette sold me a solid piece that is 6ft wide must be glued down. looks real nice.

My Boats:
    312 Formula & 31SS Sonic
    Lake Eufaula, Ok.
    If you are thinking about solid rubber mat, think about what happens when a solid mat is in a holds water underneath and will not let the boat floor dry. I know they are fiberglass, but it will also "siphon" sand and grit & make it collect under the mat. Just something to consider.
    The West tiles, really interlock well & are on "little legs" to let water & dirt run out from under it. If the tiles were assembled with some silicone at the joints, they would be 1 piece. Or assemble in sections for easier removal & stacking!

Registered VIP Member Apache041's Avatar
    My Boats:
    42' MTI , 41' Apache
    New Jersey, USA

Rubber Flooring

If you know of a commericial farm supply, ask for cow mat...thats right COW, like moo! It is 1.5 to 2" thick rubber that comes on a you can pick your size. It only comes in black. It has just the right foot feel. You'd be surprized what manufacturer uses this for their rubber flooring

black rubber mat in a boat?? you've got to be kidding me! I would only consider white or tan to reflect the sun/heat.

Powerplay powerboats uses an awesome rubberized flooring. It has a cushioned backingand the surface has freeform ridges that run front to back and are proud of the surface of the flooring. The ridges allow the floor not to be slippery, facilitate in directing water and or dirt to the bilge area and look way cool. The material comes in a roll wide enough to have no seams and is a direct glue down. The only problem with the stuff is it ain't cheap!

Member #154 Platinum Member Indy's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Missing my PowerPlay
    SW CT & Long Island Sound
    Bosco - What is the product that you use and do you have a website address or contact number for them? Thanks

Charter Member#350 Charter Member
    Naples, Florida
    Call McManus at 941-454-1114 he did my rubber flooring and I love it, no more smelling carpet.

Mike J
    The Non-Skid deck Material
    I use is called Lonwave
    and is made Pirelli.
    There are a number of colors.
    Call 800-832-7111
    Mike J.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12