Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Skaterfest reservations (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22301-skaterfest-reservations.html)

T2x 04-15-2002 05:33 PM

Skaterfest reservations

We are planning on accomodating a large group of people.....and space at the event will not be a problem....... Come by land (plenty of parking), sea (marina slips available), or air (Allaire airport for private aviation is only minutes away)..... But, let us know as far in advance as possible, what your requirements are

Call Professional Marine Racing at 732-477-7037, if your boat needs special handling, launching, dockage, etc....

Also... make your hotel/motel reservations NOW. You can find a place, but distance from the lodging locations will grow as the event get's closer...

Oh, and if you don't like speed, awesome power, World Class designs, Super trick custom graphics, hanging out with great people, or unlimited rigging, construction and set up tips...... skip the event......;)

We'll keep a light on for ya!

T2x

Shane 04-15-2002 06:08 PM

Made my resevations and sent the check. Gonna call the motel tomorrow!!!

puder 04-15-2002 07:07 PM

do you suppose you could get me a slip at the marina for my new 46' skater with quad 3500hp turbines.....

i am going to try to make it down on my new bike :D

Ron P 04-15-2002 08:11 PM

The closest motel is called the Brick Motor Inn, in Bricktown NJ. It's no more than 500 yards from Skaterfest.

The phone is 1 732 840 0400 and they have availability for the 17 - 19th. It's $75 per night. Don't expect a lot, at least it's right next to a diner.

Uncle Toys 04-15-2002 08:20 PM

Ron P - Just called and confirmed my room for Friday and Saturday nights. Amazing you have a five star facility that close to the event:D :D Sure hope T2x lets an Eliminator guy into the fest;)

Ron P 04-15-2002 09:43 PM

Uncle Toys,

Bring your own pillows!

Call me about the train pick up as we get closer to the date.

Ron

puder 04-15-2002 09:58 PM

is there a website with the schedule for skaterfest? And who is goign to hook me up with a ride :D

i'll gladly trade a ride for ina skater for a spin on my r6

Ron P 04-15-2002 10:04 PM

Puder, where ya been boy. www.darrensoffshorephotos.homestead.com is the official site for Skaterfest. Everything is listed to make your life easier.

Bring the R6 or take the train and I'll pick you up. Penn Station to Bayhead via NJ Transit. Come on down Friday night so I can get you and Uncle Toys at the same time.

Or you might want to sleep in that bad Skater of yours.

T2x 04-16-2002 01:51 PM

Puder:

Be careful with all that power............. you might overshoot Skaterfest and end up in Mexico.

T2x

Shane 04-16-2002 01:58 PM

I made my reservation at the Best Western and got the last room available. If I put my Skater in Puder you got a ride with me my man!

Shane:cool: