Notices

Nor-Tech Factory tour

Old 01-20-2010, 10:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nor-Tech Factory tour

Quite a while ago, I visited the Nor-Tech factory. It is a very impressive facility, but more importantly, they have a passion for what they do, and they do it with excellence.

All 59 pictures are here Nor-Tech Factory tour

All 59 pictures in slideshow format are here Nor-Tech Factory tour, slide show format
Old 01-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AppSysCons
Quite a while ago, I visited the Nor-Tech factory. It is a very impressive facility, but more importantly, they have a passion for what they do, and they do it with excellence.

All 59 pictures are here Nor-Tech Factory tour

All 59 pictures in slideshow format are here Nor-Tech Factory tour, slide show format
How True and thanks for the pics. Me and my Dad toured the Cape shop last month and we were treated like we just baught a new Nor-Tech. What a great bunch of guys who seem to love what they do. And BTW the cleanest shop I have ever seen. You can bet if I ever get the money Nor Tech will be the first stop I make.I only live 10 minutes from the Cape Shop so I will be back again soon.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for sharing!!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dennis1009
How True and thanks for the pics. Me and my Dad toured the Cape shop last month and we were treated like we just baught a new Nor-Tech. What a great bunch of guys who seem to love what they do. And BTW the cleanest shop I have ever seen. You can bet if I ever get the money Nor Tech will be the first stop I make.I only live 10 minutes from the Cape Shop so I will be back again soon.
They treated me, extremely well, and Nor-Tech customers all speak very highly of the customer service the receive.