If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Show

My Boats:
    330SS Formula 496's
    Lanoka Harbor, NJ
    Hey now there was the Formula SS line - The 35, 37, 40SS They are pretty nice. Also the friggen Master Craft boats are up to 32'+ unbelievable

Aside from Formulas and the Scotty and Reese line, there really was nothing PERF.

The Sea Ray salesman told us when we were there, on Friday night 9pm, that they had sold 22-25 boats already and they were NOT all 21'rs. Sold a couple 45' and at least couple others over 34' and I think a 50'+ ... granted: he said these were mainly customers they had already been working on or had relationships with, but none the less sales. He said compared to last year .. def. night and day.

More traffic into show and more sales. Dave P. also confirmed much more traffic thru the doors and was def. higher this year.

I went to both the Bike show and the boat show, Your right the Buddy Davis was SWEET. The Bike show had mainly big manu. and only ONE custom builder.

My Boats:
    26 Scarab cv, 1964 Forest Johnson Prowler
    Newton, NJ
    They helped increase the traffic by only charging $12 to get in. I remember when it was alot higher then that. The show used to be great, back in the later 80's Ocean Outboard would have a few Skaters and Fountain and Cig would have a great showing.

My Boats:
    1998 21' Baja Hammer
    Long Island, NY
    I thought Ocean Outboard was at the show?? I hope he wasn't selling cruisers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12