Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Rage Powerboats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/223630-rage-powerboats.html)

cowisl 02-01-2010 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 3036568)
What are they doing to a windscreen on a Nor-Tech cat?? They dont have wrap around windshields and the only open canopy boat is in Canada.

This one does bro..same as the cougar's. Was the old hooters raceboat in a previous life

OL40SVX 02-01-2010 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by cowisl (Post 3036729)
This one does bro..same as the cougar's. Was the old hooters raceboat in a previous life

That'd be the only one which is owned by someone in Canada. He's a member on here.

cowisl 02-02-2010 08:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)
here are some pics of the custom windscreen they put on the boat

cowisl 02-02-2010 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 3036753)
That'd be the only one which is owned by someone in Canada. He's a member on here.

The owner of this particular boat is from New Haven, CT. If memory serves me correctly there were two Nortech raceboats owned by Steve Page

Stormrider 02-02-2010 03:10 PM

Any info/drawings of Rage's new lineup?

Are they still going to use JC Performance, like activator did?

cowisl 02-02-2010 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Stormrider (Post 3037170)
Any info/drawings of Rage's new lineup?

Are they still going to use JC Performance, like activator did?

No...located in CT. Hopefully Rich will chime in here about his lineup

notriteJohn 02-03-2010 09:01 AM

The Name of the shop is North East Performance Marine their boat line is RAGE from the looks of it he will pop a boat out real soon
I had the tanks in my 32 done by them last spring along with all new floor and some really tricky paint touch ups on my 32 Skater he really sticks to his time lines as long as you show up with the Cash$$
he told me 6 weeks and I actually got it back sooner!
I was just there yesterday the 36 Nor Tec was all buffed and ready for rigging it was outside it looks sick!
and they were rolling in a 42X for paint work

notriteJohn 02-03-2010 08:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I found a picture of the Nor Tech with the windsheild before paint

CLARKGRISWOLD 02-09-2010 08:20 PM

Rage Powerboats

Spent Day At Shop Watching Rich And Mark Continue Work On Plug Looks Like Dash Is Coming Together Well,think Ive Finally Decided On Motor Package For This Beast. Boys Are Very Confident Of Speeds This Boat Could Reach,question Remains Can Driver Handle It????cya Soon Clark

Catmando 02-09-2010 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by cowisl (Post 3036889)
here are some pics of the custom windscreen they put on the boat

I've always though that Nor-Tech's little bitty wind fairings were wrong for the boats and speeds, especially for the cats. This one looks right.

Paint is awesome too, looks like these guys are the real deal.