Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2010 Ft. Myers Offshore Useppa Island Run (photos) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/223644-2010-ft-myers-offshore-useppa-island-run-photos.html)

AppSysCons 01-30-2010 09:29 AM

2010 Ft. Myers Offshore Useppa Island Run (photos)

5 Attachment(s)
This past weekend, I participated in another great FMO event. For various reasons, I left my Skater home, and served as part of Bob's crew. Thank you Bob!

I am not a professional photographer, just a guy, with an old 8MB Nikon, who loves boating and photography. Some picture are great, some, are not. Obviously, I do not have enough camera or glass, but, enjoy them all.

170+ pictures edited and posted:

2010 FMO Jan Useppa run, pictures

2010 FMO Jan Useppa run, slide show

A short video clip. It was late in the day, my cameras memory was almost full, and just as it was getting interesting going through the hard zig-zag turns, it filled up. Still fun to watch.

2010 FMO Jan Useppa run, video

freshwaterfiend 01-30-2010 10:14 AM

Bob's boat handles awesome and he likes to push it.:boat:

Bobthebuilder 01-30-2010 10:17 AM

Thanks for posting your pics, Frank. Nice to have you in our company yesterday and great pics. I am mad at myself for not getting my Go Pro camera mounted and operational for that run. Just ran out of time. For those wondering why FMO would have a fun run on Friday instead of the weekend, we had to move it ahead a day due to approaching weather. It worked out great even tho the boat count was down some at 15. A great time was had by all where we toured some uncharted territory for many. LOL :)

AppSysCons 01-30-2010 10:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by freshwaterfiend (Post 3035026)
Bob's boat handles awesome and he likes to push it.:boat:

Yes, great boat, and even better guy!

AppSysCons 01-30-2010 10:27 AM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 3035029)
Thanks for posting your pics, Frank. Nice to have you in our company yesterday and great pics. I am mad at myself for not getting my Go Pro camera mounted and operational for that run. Just ran out of time. For those wondering why FMO would have a fun run on Friday instead of the weekend, we had to move it ahead a day due to approaching weather. It worked out great even tho the boat count was down some at 15. A great time was had by all where we toured some uncharted territory for many. LOL :)

I am pretty tired, after editing pictures, for hours and hours.

"Uncharted territory", that was just way to much fun! I will crew for you anytime.

Can not wait to see what Jay and Chris. They had 'real' professional cameras, and really good glass.

One of my favorite Skaters of all time. Good combination of classic lines, great colors, and a great owner.