Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
NJPPC Dave and Buster's Meeting >

NJPPC Dave and Buster's Meeting

Notices

NJPPC Dave and Buster's Meeting

Old 04-17-2002, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

..I have to agreee with my fellow Club-Mates!..the NJPPC is a Great Organization to be a part-of..

Old 04-17-2002, 03:54 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy DISASTER!

Well, it's official - "The Captain" (and I'm NOT talking about my better half) has mandated my presence at Nazareth all weekend, so I won't be able to attend. DRAT!

Woo-Hoo!! will be there (bringing parts for the boys at Typhoon), so the party should roll on just fine...

Jason - Come on down and jump in for the social fee. If it doesn't work out for you by the end of the summer, I'LL refund your money. Besides, the club needs pro-active guys just like you to get things rolling. I did what I could last year, but it won't be as easy for me this year. With YOUR help, this thing will take off.

Tentative ideas we have talked about so far include a cookout/raftup at dredge Harbor on May 18th, a Fun Run to C&D in mid-June (15th?), the Poker Run on August 3, and a Cape May NJPPC East/West Renezvous on September 13-15. Like daveP and the others said, it just needs a little kickstart.

C'mon down to Dave & Busters - money-back guarantee!
Old 04-17-2002, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Re: above reply not needed...........

Originally posted by SLINGSHOT
how do people that have boats(which are money pits) complain about tolls?
How do people who are so ignorant get on this board? It's not nice to judge other people's boats or their money situations.

Just my 2 cents...
Old 04-17-2002, 05:22 PM

Default We will be there

We are coming Via Truck. And Jay this if only for the mailers and the Atlantic City party alone this club is worth every penny! We all became great freinds and we have to thank the NJPPC for that. Melissa and Myself became Committee members 2 years ago and we would be lost with out the club and all the freinds we have made!
Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2002, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

NOT THAT I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF BUT I CANT STAND PEOPLE WHO WANDER FROM REALITY.

NO WHERE IN THE POST DID I JUDGE SOMEONES BOAT OR THE MONEY THEY MAKE!

IF I SAID THEIR BOAT WAS A PIECE OF S$%T AND THEY WERE BROKE A$$ BASTARDS THEN I COULD VERY WELL MERIT YOUR POST. THAT WOULD BE JUDGING. I DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE I TAKE THEM FOR FACE VALUE AND OBVIOUSLY YOURS ISNT THAT HIGH BEING YOU COMMENT ON SOMETHING AFTER NOT REALIZING THE ACTUALITY IN IT.

ANYWAY I DONT REALLY CARE IF SOMONE MAKES A MILLION DOLLARS A WEEK AND THEY HAVE A SKATER OR MAKE A $ 100.00 A WEEK AND HAVE A ROW BOAT.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Old 04-18-2002, 08:08 AM
Registered

Default REALITY

NOT THAT I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF BUT I CANT STAND PEOPLE WHO WANDER FROM REALITY.

NO WHERE IN THE POST DID I JUDGE SOMEONES BOAT OR THE MONEY THEY MAKE!

IF I SAID THEIR BOAT WAS A PIECE OF S$%T AND THEY WERE BROKE A$$ BASTARDS THEN I COULD VERY WELL MERIT YOUR POST. THAT WOULD BE JUDGING. I DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE I TAKE THEM FOR FACE VALUE AND OBVIOUSLY YOURS ISNT THAT HIGH BEING YOU COMMENT ON SOMETHING AFTER NOT REALIZING THE ACTUALITY IN IT.

ANYWAY I DONT REALLY CARE IF SOMONE MAKES A MILLION DOLLARS A WEEK AND THEY HAVE A SKATER OR MAKE A $ 100.00 A WEEK AND HAVE A ROW BOAT.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Old 04-18-2002, 10:21 AM
Registered

Default as posted in my private message box

FantasyJB

Judging
I know the definition of judging and you did it! Just because someone has a boat doesn't mean that they have money to burn on tolls going to a dirty gross beach in New Jersey. And it is your OPINION that the boat is a money pit - what do you know?

CALL IT HOWEVER, I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION AS IS EVERYONE ELSE! AND AS FAR AS WHAT I KNOW......JUDGING BY YOUR WELL THOUGHT OUT REPLIES(LOL), I HAVE PROBABLY FORGOTTEN MORE THEN YOU KNOW.

HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS THREAD GOING MISS?

Last edited by SLINGSHOT; 04-18-2002 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-18-2002, 10:24 AM
Registered

I guess YOU told ME, huh?
Old 04-18-2002, 10:26 AM
Registered

Default NAH JUST HAVING SOME FUN!

LIFE IS GREAT ENJOY EVERY BIT!
Old 04-18-2002, 10:50 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

i find it hard for people to complain about joining a club that has done so much for the sport, the njppc has gone out of its way to make people feel at home at all events that i have gone to. for the price of a dinner ($60).)you get a years worth of actives and meetings in which the common thread is boating, well my 2 cent worth....seee everbody at d&b... p.s. the first time you have a problem with your boat, that $60 is priceless, with all the help that is offered to help get you running again!!!

Quick Reply: NJPPC Dave and Buster's Meeting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.