Bobthebuilder adventure series - the movie is out! LOL

Notices

Bobthebuilder adventure series - the movie is out! LOL

Old 02-10-2010, 07:36 AM
British member!
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Works well, is there a specific model you bought or are they all the same?
They do an HD version now - well worth it!

If it's too loud you're too old!

BananaShark Racing

British Champions 2005!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Registered
Gold Member

I have the hd hero motorsports. Its my second one. The first one blew off the boat after taking a wave over the bow in 7-10footers in the jupiter inlet! The new one is now tied to the bow rail! I have footage from the ft meyers run to useppa but dont know how to download it. got some real rough water cigarette running also! help!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by fastoys
I have the hd hero motorsports. Its my second one. The first one blew off the boat after taking a wave over the bow in 7-10footers in the jupiter inlet! The new one is now tied to the bow rail! I have footage from the ft meyers run to useppa but dont know how to download it. got some real rough water cigarette running also! help!
I use a Mac and the download is so easy that ..... even I can do it ! LOL Also have learned to edit etc. I would love to see the FMO Useppa Island video. I hope you have footage at the start of the run and especially as we wound our way thru Matlacha.
If you cannot find anyone to help you with the download can you mail me your SD card and I can download and send back to you? Would love to see that video.
Thanks,
Bob
Old 02-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Registered
Gold Member

when i load the card into my laptop, it shows i loaded 3 pics not vids. can only watch it when plugged into tv. con some rough water footage of mornig smoke and i from sat also. No rain! who knew?
Old 02-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Good question !! I had been down for 10 days and need to get into the office for a few days and take care of business. Not to worry, I won't be here long. I catch a flight back south on Thursday for another week and will take in the Miami boat show. Lots of travel but it's worth it !!

Life's a Biotch!

Fire up the Go-Pro and post some more!
Old 02-10-2010, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

when i load the card into my laptop, it shows i loaded 3 pics not vids. can only watch it when plugged into tv. con some rough water footage of mornig smoke and i from sat also. No rain! who knew?
I tried to PM you my address but your message box was full. If you can make some space I will send. I'm pretty sure I can do something cool with it for you and Joe. Let me know.
Bob
Old 02-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Bob- will you be at the Miami boat show? i will be there thurs-sun. running to islamorada with fpc. are you goin? maybe i can give u sd card there? i cleaned out my pm box.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bob- will you be at the Miami boat show? i will be there thurs-sun. running to islamorada with fpc. are you goin? maybe i can give u sd card there? i cleaned out my pm box.
Yes I will be in South Beach Fri and Sat nights. At the show most of the day on Sat. Not planning on FPC run. Call me at 239 776 0481 and we can meet.
Bob