Notices

Bimini info Eliminator

Old 02-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bimini info Eliminator

Hey Guys i have a Eiminator Eagle and i have been thinking about a Bimini for years. I would like it to be able to modify the last upper pad on the rear seat and fold it under the rear hatch. Are there any Biminis to stay away from? Any eliminoator eagle owners could chime in and give dimentions. I have a 236 with kind of a shallow freeboard. So between placement and wanting it to fold under the rear hatch i know it will have to be very specific dinemstions. I would call Eliminator But i get that F>>>head Bob Anderson. I refuse to deal with him any longer. Is is quite possible the biggest swindler in the biz. I have this uncrollable urger to strangle him everytime i think about him. Anyway, any help would be greaatly appreciated. He has screwed me in so many way that he did not have to. I paid for for a running 330 hp assembly in a boat, his asking price! and he screwed me everyway possible. I swing my own wrenches on everything so i know how bad i got it from him. And reciently i have held my own home built engine combo WOT for over 22 min and no problem at 91 mph on gps. So i think i am a fairely competent wrench

Last edited by hpy540; 02-09-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Registered

Appologies. It just makes my blood boil how you could give him what he wanted and still get toataly raked over the coals. Anyway any info on what they use would be appreciated.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Registered

Ttt
Old 02-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Johnson bimini tops do great work. They're great quality and they do multicolors stripes, etc.... I have had their tops on my ski boats never one of my performance boats though. Call them and see what they will do. One of my friends had a 22 daytona and the top on it looked just like the Johnson. Could be their vendor? Sounds like you may need to get an upholstery person involved. I started with a 25 eagle. Really liked that boat except for the girly colors. Great bottom and fast. Same bottom as the 236 just had a swim platform. Procharged 502 84mph but a handful at that speed.