Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   We LOST this round (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22462-we-lost-round.html)

Half Fast 04-18-2002 12:16 PM

Supercrash are you really just Al Gore in disguise? Every thread you comment on turns into a liberal rant against a Republican. Personally, I have no feelings either way about Jeb Bush but your accusations without an offer of proof make me dismiss you immediately. If you want to bad mouth Jeb Bush start another thread about it and take your lumps like a man. Then we can also debate the upstanding reverand and politicians in your back yard. I'll wager that if boating in your area was banned because it threatened non endangered wildlife your tune would be different. This thread was about the absurd legal antics going on in FL to protect a species that has no apparent need for protection. If docks and marinas can't be built and people cannot enjoy the waterways of FL in anything other than a rowboat then it is obvious that the effects on the real estate prices, economy, and jobs will be negative. If lies, deceit, and junk science are needed to win the court battles in defense of Manatees, then maybe the animal is really not in jeopardy at all. I am all for saving an animal that needs saving but these type of tactics by STM make me wonder what is really going on.

Shorgasm 04-18-2002 02:13 PM

Damn Crash......You spend a couple weeks being nice and people actually are nice to ya.......then ya fight with them the first chance you get......Please to god man tell me why you FEEL the need to do this.....

Once again Crash buddy..........it's not the protecting of the manatee's that is the concern .........it's the tacftics of their group and when they get there way the run rampant with restrictions that flat KILL boating for US HERE IN FLORIDA.......Do you get it....or do you just like to cause a ruckus...?......

Oh and for the last time man..........nobody is talking about Jeb in this thread.......why do you alwyas have to bring him up in unrelated threads........:rolleyes:

Chris288 04-18-2002 02:29 PM

PROVERBIAL ANTAGONIST ????

Thanks for putting it " NICELY " Daze...
;) ;) :p :p :p

CigDaze 04-18-2002 02:40 PM

Aww, that's nothin' ;) I'm feeling generous today!
Sc and I have exchanged all kinds! Right Crash? ;)
More often than not he pisses me off like no one else and I him I'm certain...But hey, that makes it interesting!:cool:

Chris288 04-18-2002 02:46 PM

All I can say is...

IF you FLORIDUH guys EVER smuggle a MANITEE up to NY and put him in the local water-ways,, your gonna get your ASSES KICKED :D :D :D :p :p ;) ;)

CigDaze 04-18-2002 02:57 PM

Actually,
there is one particular no-brain manatee that likes to frequent the shores of NY...No one knows how it managed to get there or why, let alone survive but it does happen....You guys better watch out!!!:p :p

Chris288 04-18-2002 03:53 PM

UH OH !!!!

I better got my PROP SHARPENED,,, Take him OUT before she BREEDS !!! ;) ;) ;)

mlitefan 04-18-2002 03:59 PM

Remember the snail darter...the spotted owl...???

For the eco nazis, it's never about the truth...it's about controlling your behavior using any means necessary...

Too bad good people sometimes get caught up in the hype...

CigDaze 04-18-2002 04:03 PM

Originally posted by mlitefan
...For the eco nazis, it's never about the truth...it's about controlling your behavior using any means necessary...
Now that's one for the Quote Books!;) :D :D

supercrash 04-18-2002 04:40 PM

Sorry you feel that way shor...I was giving a view and not "fighting"...And you are speaking for yourself when you say "it's not the protecting of the Manatee that is the concern"...I think we all know that about you...Your worried about your boating and not the well being of the Manatee..

And why do I bring up Jeb...Maybe because there are bigger fish to fry in Florida right under their noses....Defrauding the taxpayers out of millions should be the concern of people in Florida...You won't be losing any court battles...Just vote him out ...

Halffast...The many frauds of Jeb are public...look in to it..How bout his Felon wife trying to sneak 20,000 worth of jewelry into the country..or his kids commiting prescription fraud...where did you think they learned from......Sorry guys ..I just can't see how a elected gov.that is taking money out of your pockets is less important than how fast you can drive in your boat..