Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Alternative to chamois for wiping dry after washing? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22464-alternative-chamois-wiping-dry-after-washing.html)

Tbonepmp 04-22-2002 06:34 PM

HEY JBK!!!

YA BETTER START TAKING YOUR VITAMINS IF YOUR GOING TO THROW ME INTO THE LAKE!!!
BESIDES, A FAMOUS GUY LIKE YOU; THERE IS NO REASON TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD. HELL, YOU EVEN HAVE FAMOUS MUSICIAN'S WRITING SONGS ABOUT YOU.... MATTER OF FACT A SONG BY ALAN JACKSON COMES TO MIND CALLED "LITTLE BITTY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
TELL NICOLE SORRY, I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO GET BACK TO HER THIS WEEKEND... DUE THE FACT THAT I WAS BUSY WITH YOUR MOM ALL WEEKEND...........:p :p :p :eek: :D

Ike 04-22-2002 10:15 PM

You could use spot free rinse system like I have, it cost a little but no drying, scratching or spots plus I'm too tired after washing a crewcab dually and 28ft boat to dry them.:D

Ike 04-23-2002 10:24 AM

Shane call me at 610-647-8640 Ike.

ssherman 04-23-2002 03:15 PM

Thanks Ike I will give you a buzz later today.

jawbreakerkid 04-24-2002 11:42 AM

Tbonepunk-

aight, why don't you just shut your cockholster. don't make me pull a "Mike Tyson" on your bloated punkazz. i'll chew your ear off and tape it to your back so you can hear me while i'm kickin' your azz.

i know you have wet dreams about my girlfriend, your not the first or the last. the chances of her ever giving you the time of day would be the same chances of your mom stepping off the street corner. NEVER, NEVA, NEVAAAAAA......

i shake "wannabe JBK's" and "haters" like you off daily. when you want to roll with the man, give 'ole JBK a call. until then, go back to school..........'lil boy. :D :eek: :rolleyes: :p ;)

Paaaalease........

jbk

Tbonepmp 04-24-2002 12:04 PM

Are You Still Yapping Mini-Me...???

Hey Bit$%-Slapper,
I eat country-bumpkin boys like you for breakfast.
So, that whole kickin'my azz thing... yeah it'll never happen
tough guy! I have an astonishing idea, "Why don't ya give me a holler when ya manage to pull your head out of Nicole's tight azz"!:eek: And then we'll talk skinny...
As for my mom, you know that she loves the money what can I say...??? By the way you have quite a tab run up with her services, I think it is about time you settle up with your outstanding balance.... or we will send Paulie after you and he will shove a fat meatball sandwich up ya azz PUNK!!!!!.....:eek: :D :p :D :eek:

ssherman 04-24-2002 12:09 PM

Glad you boys are spending all this effort on each other it just gives JBG and I more time to chill.:p

jawbreakerkid 04-24-2002 12:09 PM

LOL!!! holy crap...meatball sam'mich.....can't...type.....laughing......toooo. ....hard....!!!!!

whaaa, wha, whaaaaa, wha, wha, whhhaaaa!!! :D

jbk

ssherman 04-24-2002 12:11 PM

hey JBK dont sweat this weekend as i will be in Havasu:p :p :p :D

jawbreakerkid 04-24-2002 12:12 PM

ssherman- whoa there sport, ya don't want to get me started..... shut your pie-hole and finish putting your boat back together...ya putz! you just might be swimming to PC this summer!! :rolleyes: ;) :D