If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    PQ 260/Laveycreft 29MCOB/ Now Boatless :-(
    Lake Dallas, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by beertruck View Post
    a buddy spoke to national liquidators, they said the boat sank, engines seized, and no outdrives.
    Why wouldn't they just disclose that on the site, now they have to field calls and repeat the same thing to each person.

Neno the mind boggler VIP Member glassdave's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
    toledo oh
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV View Post
    the google search has the following warning when I pulled it up.

National LiquidatorsThis site may harm your computer.
    Weekly sealed
    got the same thing.
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
    08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
    08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
    08 OPA High Points Champion
    10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

My Boats:
    Previous: 1978 Cigarette 35' Mistress, 1973 20' Cigarette, 1968 16' Magnum Missile, 1992 22' System Powerboats Tunnel Hull. Currently: 1982 26' Corsa Martini, 1959 40' Whiticar SF.
    Palm City, Florida
    I frequent National's website to check for updated inventory, and never had a virus warning. I run Ad-Aware, AVG and Malwarebytes regularly as well.

In my opinion, National always seems to have a hidden agenda. I've been told by numerous individuals that the "suggested minimum bid" means absolutely nothing, there is no real "sealed bid process" and basically if you walked in with cash in hand you could very likely make a deal. Furthermore, I've been told that you can negotiate directly with the banks on the repo boats, because National gets their fee regardless. Again, this is just what I was told - I haven't confirmed nor denied it personally.

I have been there facility in Fort Lauderdale, and it's overwhelming.

My Boats:
    2015 42' Hypersonic 1100 QC4V
    I tried to get some information on a 382 fastech they had about 5 months ago. They would not discuss any additional info with me unless I submitted an offer of 10% first. When I did finally get someone to help me,I was told that my offer would be presented to the bank and someone would be in touch in a few days. Still waiting. Everything happens for a reason,I bought a cleaner,nicer,one owner 382 from a member on here.::

Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad Platinum Member pm203's Avatar
    MA and NH
    I wish the banks would read this. Managing and selling their assets are of the utmost importance to them. Sounds like alot of these yards could care less. I guess since they do not own the boats, why act responsibly?
    Last edited by pm203; 02-22-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Bristol, Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
    You are not carrying Top Secret classified info on the same computer you are accessing the public Internet with; I guarantee it. If you are; I'd like to know who you are to report the COMSEC violation to an SSO.
    Come on guys maybe you need a refresher's all ball bearings nowadays!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12