Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   38' Donzi national liquidators (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/224874-38-donzi-national-liquidators.html)

beertruck 02-20-2010 01:28 PM

38' Donzi national liquidators

anyone know anything about this boat? It says 525's for motors, but does not show pictures, also doesn't look like there are drives.

Back4More 02-20-2010 03:14 PM

Pass...

MrOffshore 02-20-2010 10:50 PM

There's a virus on that link....be careful.

Cig35Mistress 02-20-2010 11:36 PM

What's the story?

MrOffshore 02-21-2010 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by OUTLAW11 (Post 3051386)
ITS ALL JUNK :bsflag:NEED SOME PEPPER WITH THE SALT

I've got some pretty extensive anit-virus software, I have to because my computer carries so much top secret government information....

As soon as I opened the link my alarm went off and I aborted the upload...please though, feel free to do as you wish, I just thought someone might like to know about it that doesn't have the software to notify themselves before committing to the download and potentially infecting their computer.

Cig35Mistress 02-21-2010 12:10 PM

I believe he was referring to the boat being junk as having been sunk, i.e. pepper with the salt [water], not your post about the virus.

I'm still interested in the story about the boat though - what's the deal?

Harry

Sydwayz 02-21-2010 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by MrOffshore (Post 3051518)
I've got some pretty extensive anit-virus software, I have to because my computer carries so much top secret government information....

As soon as I opened the link my alarm went off and I aborted the upload...please though, feel free to do as you wish, I just thought someone might like to know about it that doesn't have the software to notify themselves before committing to the download and potentially infecting their computer.

You are not carrying Top Secret classified info on the same computer you are accessing the public Internet with; I guarantee it. If you are; I'd like to know who you are to report the COMSEC violation to an SSO.

bert4332 02-21-2010 09:28 PM

Too Funny

"Originally Posted by MrOffshore View Post

You are not carrying Top Secret classified info on the same computer you are accessing the public Internet with; I guarantee it. If you are; I'd like to know who you are to report the COMSEC violation to an SSO."

I'm dying on this one, Sydwayz is right no TS computers with internet, secondly, TS computers need to be located in basically a skiff-vault, basically room that meets specs on security and wrapped with enough copper mesh no frequencies can be transmitted in or out.

I'd like to know the deal on the 38 Donzi for $30k with 525efi's myself.