Notices

Billet Marine??

Old 04-18-2002, 04:39 PM
Horseplay38Cig

Question Billet Marine??

Is anyone familiar with a shop in Arizona making parts, specifically top caps for Bravos? I'm not sure if this is the correct name. Looking for a web site or a phone number. Thanks!

Old 04-18-2002, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't have any first hand experience with them, but I have heard good things about Billet Marine. I think Curtis is the guy there and the website is http://www.billetmarine.com

You can also try www.arizonahotboats.com for feedback as I think several of their members use Billet Marine drives..
Old 04-18-2002, 07:32 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run one of there caps. NICE UNIT!!! The water passages flow around the bearing, then out about a 1/2 dozen holes to flow down along the drive. I use my intercooler dump to supply the water. But you can use a stadard drive shower pick up , or tap into the water passage in the drive.
Good luck
Old 04-18-2002, 10:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

I had a pair of their top caps on the Cigarette I just traded in. They are nice units and flow lots of water. I went with these caps because of the possible water source variations, the strength of the cap and the fact that it also showers water onto the gimbal. Hey, the more cooling the better..right? Check out their web site and call the phone number. You may get and answering machine, but it does have a cell phone number for Curtis on it. He was easy to work with and builds a great drive shower.

Will
Lynch Mob (F2-3)
Attached Thumbnails Billet Marine??-1.jpg