If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Lake of the Ozarks

Unbelievable service from Xtreme Marine and Larry Goldman

I just want to thank Larry Goldman and his guys at Xtreme Marine. We just took delivery of our boat in time for the Miami Poker Run, (from a different dealer) about half way down we broke a prop shaft and lost the prop. The boat still ran 50 mph on one motor, so we were able to get to Islemerada. Larry stepped up and had his guys bring me a new lower unit, they helped change it out and then came back again the next morning to bring me props. When I asked Larry how much this was going to cost me, he replied.... Don't worry about it, just use it and bring it back by the shop when your done. We drove a long way to get there and our week would have been ruined if it wasn't for Larry!

Larry, you and your guys are ACES! Thank You!

Randy Kent

My Boats:
    2400 HP nightmare.
    Beat me to it. Larry is a World Class guy and very professional.

You guys saved the weekend Thanks.