Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain 2010 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/225786-lake-champlain-2010-a.html)

jpmac 07-05-2010 08:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Gut Entrance

jpmac 07-05-2010 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bayside parking.

jpmac 07-05-2010 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Bayside. Thanks to Paul and his crew for working with us.

jpmac 07-05-2010 08:44 PM

Okay, let's remember to be flexible...things can change. This isn't a Poker Run....it's a bunch of folks getting together for a safe good time...no stress. No trauma!

I'm wasted now....stay tuned...Jim signing off!!!:drool::drool::drool:

jpmac 07-05-2010 08:54 PM

S**t.....forgot the customary boat listing!:boat::boat::boat:

Good crew so far...most are committed. Most of this was word-of-mouth so if your not on the list, please chime in, all are welcome....I just need a good rough list for the Bayside, so please check in as soon as possibel.

Chris Crownline
Jimbo 4 Winns
Jc Baja
FBT Sunsation
JPmac Chase
Big Dave Baja
Chad Check
Robin Check
Larry (hopefully) Baja
Chuck Nortech...The Orange 1
Doc Nortech....The Yellow 1
Chris (if Airbourne floods) Scarab
Danno Fountain
Kevin (hopefully) Fountain
Gregg Fountain
Bobby Check
Jamie Powerquest
Robin (maybe racing) Sunsation
The Bro's Hustler

Hopefully the French Flying Squadron will show themselves. Chime in guys!

Slinky 07-06-2010 09:29 AM

looks like you got a great route setup there!

my maiden voyage went bad very quickly this weekend...never got the boat in the water until 6pm last night...was going to make a quick run then go to BAB to hang out for a bit....made it from Light House marina to about 1/4mile past the break water and something locked up in the outdrive!....boat stopped dead and shut off...i thought the engine locked up but if i bump it to try and start it the wheel turns so i'm guessing its in the drive...damn OMC!

so i guess its off to the shop to see whats wrong....now i'm trying to figure out if i did something wrong after pulling it off, having a crack welded in the upper case, then putting it back on...i thought everything lined up well and i put lube back in it.. Oh well we'll see what happens.

anyone got an open spot for next saturday? :p

jpmac 07-06-2010 04:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay...a few pic's from Saturday...at Pirate's Cove.

jpmac 07-06-2010 04:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ruth airing her dirty laundry...it's okay with Jc though:chick::evilb:

jpmac 07-06-2010 04:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more

jpmac 07-06-2010 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Team Big Dave going down again in the annual donkey ball tourney to team JC/JP. Word has it he went through hypno therapy in preparation for this years matches:evilb: