Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LDD/Steven Wade Thomas VS. PS85 Conclusion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/226010-ldd-steven-wade-thomas-vs-ps85-conclusion.html)

Seebeagle 03-10-2010 09:36 PM

Add old between the b and the e in the user name

nordic95 03-10-2010 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Seebeagle (Post 3064783)
Add old between the b and the e in the user name

ok

Powerplay25 03-11-2010 12:19 AM

That's great news. Glad it worked out to your favor.

In time the liens will catch up with him and he will come a calling.

apppedigree 03-11-2010 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Laken (Post 3064626)
First of all.... if you would stop hopping from site to site you could see the answers, so hold on and I will answer you over here also.....:drink:

The answer :

Problably because he knew his contract was b/s or could be that he's wanted in that court for something else.:poopoo::eek:

Begs for day in court, then doesnt show. Has opportunity to settle doesnt and then doesnt show for court, knowing that they are going to put a default on it.

Months and months of bs for this. Its almost a let down after being built up so much - I was interested in hearing how he was going to defend himeslf.

mikes280 03-11-2010 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by apppedigree (Post 3064959)
Begs for day in court, then doesnt show. Has opportunity to settle doesnt and then doesnt show for court, knowing that they are going to put a default on it.

Months and months of bs for this. Its almost a let down after being built up so much - I was interested in hearing how he was going to defend himeslf.

my bet he is broke

danh63 03-11-2010 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by mikes280 (Post 3065057)
my bet he is broke

I think that would be a safe bet!

chandlerbing 03-11-2010 08:46 PM

Steve Thomas Question

Sorry to intrude on your board guys, but I have been discussing a vehicle transaction on ebay with a guy by the same name in the Panhandle, using the ebay user name "independent-wholesale ". Discussions with him led to maybe ending auction early for set price of vehicle.

Told would get back to him in the AM. Then started to get smart and tried to find his business name, or any info on "Steve Thomas" and found this on Google. The auction he currently has up has two phone numbers, one being cell. Anyone have an idea if this could be the same guy as LDD? If so, I am staying clear, but I don't want to assume it's the same guy, but this makes me pause. If this helps, he suggested shipping with Bama Auto Movers out of AL. Sounds all too close for comfort for me, but again, I don't want to blow a deal due to confusion. However, viewing his completed auctions, one was a boat.

Anyone with some feedback or suggestions?

Thanks.

Audiofn 03-11-2010 08:54 PM

Was the boat a Fountain?

Rookie 03-11-2010 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by chandlerbing (Post 3065532)
Sorry to intrude on your board guys, but I have been discussing a vehicle transaction on ebay with a guy by the same name in the Panhandle, using the ebay user name "independent-wholesale ". Discussions with him led to maybe ending auction early for set price of vehicle.

Told would get back to him in the AM. Then started to get smart and tried to find his business name, or any info on "Steve Thomas" and found this on Google. The auction he currently has up has two phone numbers, one being cell. Anyone have an idea if this could be the same guy as LDD? If so, I am staying clear, but I don't want to assume it's the same guy, but this makes me pause. If this helps, he suggested shipping with Bama Auto Movers out of AL. Sounds all too close for comfort for me, but again, I don't want to blow a deal due to confusion. However, viewing his completed auctions, one was a boat.

Anyone with some feedback or suggestions?

Thanks.

There was a few posts that were deleted earlier, and I believe they stated that he was in northern FL and was selling under a bunch of e-bay names. Not worth it.

amazing1 03-11-2010 09:48 PM

congrats guys on your victory,:drink: it's not paid yet but as said ealier his life is ruined till he pays:evilb::evilb::evilb: