B-max And The Bravo Shop May As Well Be Done

Notices

B-max And The Bravo Shop May As Well Be Done

Old 03-13-2010, 09:26 PM
B-MAX REPAIR
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default B-max And The Bravo Shop May As Well Be Done

I WENT TO FORT MYERS LAST WEEK TO SEE FOR MY SELF WHAT WAS GOING ON DOWN THERE, AND TRY TO GET WHAT THEY OWED ME IN PARTS FOR A LONG TIME. THERE WAS NOTHING IN HIS BUILDING WORTH PUTTING IN A DRIVE. OR ANYTHING HE OWED ME. IT'S TOO BAD HE DID THIS TO HIMSELF BY LYING, NOT RETURNING CALLS, KEEPING DRIVES FOR MONTHS WITHOUT FIXING THEM,ECT. MANY OF YOU CALLED ME AND I HELPED YOU THE BEST I COULD. OR I FIXED YOUR DRIVE AND I DID NOT GET PAID FOR WARRANTY ON YOUR DRIVE. I HAVE WORKED WITH THE BRAVO SHOP SINCE 2001 HELPING SOLVE PROBLEMS AND REPAIR IN THE GREAT LAKES AREA. I HAD A B-MAX BOOTH IN MY AREA BOAT SHOWS 2 YEARS IN A ROW AND MET A LOT OF YOU. I HAVE REENGINEERED THE INTERNAL PARTS AND PRODUCED THEM. I HAVE ALL THE PARTS TO REPAIR B-MAX DRIVES IN STOCK ALONG WITH A FEW TOTALLY REFURBED DRIVES FOR SALE. I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF REPAIR PARTS. AS EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO HAS DEALT WITH ME [B]I ANWSER MY PHONE! AND RETURN CALLS!! AND I NEVER LIE TO YOU!![B]
I AM LOOKING FOR USED OR BROKEN B-MAX DRIVES TO PURCHASE FOR REFURB AND RESALE. THIS DRIVE DOE'S HAVE A PLACE IN HIGH PERFORMANCE, AND DOES WORK. MY BOAT WILDTHING WOULD NEVER HAVE RUN ALL THE POKER RUNS WITH YOU GUYS IF IT WASN'T FOR B-MAX.
RON BENDER
WWW.JRMARINE.COM
216-390-1330 CELL ANY TIME AS ALWAYS
Old 03-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good Luck Ron. Hope things work out for you
Old 03-13-2010, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ron, it's good to know you're going to still provide parts and service for Bmax drives. It may end up being a good opportunity for you. You treated me right when I needed help, your good service is appreciated.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron, Glad to hear your going to support them with what you have and can get your hands on. Good talking with you a few weeks ago. They are the only Bravo style drive thats been lasting on our 42.
Attached Thumbnails B-max And The Bravo Shop May As Well Be Done-img_5466.jpg  

Last edited by Back4More; 03-13-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Registered

I dont have a Bmax but I bought a refurbished Bravo gimbal ring and some other parts from you and was very happy,

good luck
Old 03-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Talking

Ron I'm glad your keeping it going and stocking parts. Here's that thread I started I told ya about,Hopefully things will pick up.

Its a shame your situation with Dean. He had allways taking care of me over the years.But His costumer service just wasn't there.

Robhttp://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ive-parts.html
Attached Thumbnails B-max And The Bravo Shop May As Well Be Done-boat-car-show-jan-2010-062-large-.jpg   B-max And The Bravo Shop May As Well Be Done-drives-4-7-07-003-large-.jpg  

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Last edited by Strip Poker 388; 03-14-2010 at 09:07 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered

Ron , shoot me a few pics to my email of some of the parts you are selling . I have some gear cutting machines (as well as hobs) at my disposal. Also have some CNC , maybe a shot in the dark , but possible i could help produce somthing.
[email protected]
Old 03-15-2010, 11:00 AM
B-MAX REPAIR
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We Have Already Finished Inventory. We Have Been Working On This For Over 6 Months. Thanks Anyway.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:16 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Ron, any luck you could get the rights to the BMax? If he cared enough to close up shop, why would he care what's done with it going forward... Hell, even if royalties had to be paid to him, I'm sure it could be profitable.

I agree it has a place in HP boating and with the right management and R&D, I really think it can/will be a success! Lord knows I don't want to work with IMCO again after the way they treated me back then...

Frank
Old 03-23-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Glad to hear you are carrying on the drive. Also, everything you said about answering and returning calls is true. Im just sorry dean got into you for money as well as me. lol

PS, you didnt see my shorty lower laying around did you when you visited?......

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.