Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging Douggie Fresh (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22637-paging-douggie-fresh.html)

LutzParty 04-21-2002 03:55 AM

Paging Douggie Fresh

Doug.

Sorry I missed your call tonight. I did get the voice mail. We were at 283Checks doing a bit of partiing. Prepping ourselves for our Havasu Experience.

From the sound of the noise in the background of your call you were doing the same. We are excited to come to Havasu and meet up with you, your wife and the other OSO west coasters.

I hope you havent abused poor Audio too bad this past week. It sounds as if he has been busy, wiring some boats for some serious sound. Ours is next:D Of course Jon will tell you that my idea of serious sound and his are a few $$$ apart. :rolleyes: :D Im certain the enhancements will be incredible.

Behave, have fun and we will see you in a few days.[

LutzParty 04-21-2002 07:06 PM

TTT

Douggie Fresh 04-22-2002 01:03 PM

Lutz, Yes we were getting tuned up for Havasu. We are on our way in 48hrs. Talk with you soon.

Douggie Fresh:D

LutzParty 04-22-2002 01:05 PM

Cool

We leave in 72 hrs. and will be in Havasu by nightfall thursday.
Have Jill call the house tonight or my cell. Amy wants to talk with her before we head that way. Ill PM you the numbers.

Douggie Fresh 04-22-2002 01:23 PM

LP, Got it. BTW bring as many beads as you can. It helps to enhance the view:D

DL

ToddW 04-22-2002 01:24 PM

LutzParty,
Are you staying at the Ramada? My wife Stephanie and I are. Hope to meet all the OSO folks coming to town.

LakeRacer 04-22-2002 01:47 PM

Doug,
Got your package on Friday. Everything is set. Look me up on Friday with LutzParty and Miss Amy. We have to have them sign the liability release since they are riding in your boat.

LutzParty 04-22-2002 01:54 PM

Doug
Beads ??? Now how will those enhance the view?? :rolleyes: :D

Todd
Yes we are staying at the Ramada and will be arriving Thursday night.

Lakeracer
If we werent riding on Douggies boat would we still need to sign a liability waiver.......:D :D :D J/K
Do we need to sign up to have a poker hand too and for the dinner and other activities ??

Man this is going to be fun :D :D :D

MissAmy 04-22-2002 02:40 PM

Doug,

I had a very nice conversation with your daughter, Chloe yesterday afternoon. What a sweetheart. I'd love to have our kids get together sometime. We'll have to bring them the next time we're out your way.

I wanted to call and introduce myself at least over the phone to Jill before we actually meet. One way or another we'll connect over the next two days.

C'YA!

thisistank 04-22-2002 03:39 PM

Doug,

You driving out with us EARLY thrus. morning?? I think it's going to be Jeffrey, D-man, Cig1, Phantom, KWB, and me....And of course Audio (can't seem to shake that guy!!:D :D ) Plus anyone else I forgot about.

Lutz, Miss Amy, Todd, Lakeracer.....Look forward to seeing you guys/gals out there!

Tank