Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nothing to hide - Ilmor opens the door on my 725/Indy buildup (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/226602-nothing-hide-ilmor-opens-door-my-725-indy-buildup.html)

ILMORdude 05-19-2010 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by C_Spray (Post 3113877)
My "few touchup jobs" kept me at the shop until 11:00 PM last night, but:

Tonight we run! :boat:

Those of you with astute memories will note that we got the boat completely re-rigged and the engine installed quicker than ILMORDude could edit a dyno video..... :lolhit:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!! Now im not sending you that Adam West Batman suit that you told me you wanted for your new Poker Run Driver suit!!
:lolhit:

Ill get it on youtube tonight if i can, they are HUGE files

NASCAT 05-19-2010 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by ILMORdude (Post 3113969)
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!! Now im not sending you that Adam West Batman / Driver suit that you told me you wanted.
:lolhit:

Ill get it on youtube tonight if i can, they are HUGE files

I'm thinking C Spray is in search of results not excuses! I better see those vids posted or your Allstar Pit Passes might get misplaced! How's that for motivation??:cool-smiley-011::cool-smiley-027:

C_Spray 05-19-2010 10:14 AM

WHAT? ILMORDude's going to Charlotte and not Indy? He's obviously forgotten where Ilmor's name was made.

(Although, in all fairness, Ilmor is guaranteed to sweep all 33 positions at Indy.....) :rolleyes:

NASCAT 05-19-2010 10:18 AM

C Spray you are the only guy allowed to hi jack this thread so I'm treading lightly.

They got a win in ARCA just a few weeks back too!

ILMORdude does it all, Indy, P1, ARCA & NASCAR. I'm sure he'll enjoy the behind the scenes tour here w/ a blindfold on.

ILMORdude 05-19-2010 12:03 PM

I love how i've stole this thread today with 1 post!! I cant wait to see some serious Cup action!! And Indy is a for sure win..

R Addiction 05-19-2010 06:24 PM

Ilmordude, Where are you located? We will be just outside of Roanoke Virginia this weekend.....Batboats Ilmor debut.:drink:

MANITIE 05-19-2010 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by ILMORdude (Post 3113766)
Get that thing done so I can come to a race!! :drink:

She is just about ready....last couple of things being done....

Ian needs to send you to all our races.....I even got you a race shirt....

R Addiction 05-19-2010 09:11 PM

Got some #'s from Chuck......And I'll let him tell you when he gets done his 4th or 5th celebratory Margherita:drink:

ILMORdude 05-19-2010 11:22 PM

Need to know!! Im anxious to know how it went

ILMORdude 05-19-2010 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by MANITIE (Post 3114667)
She is just about ready....last couple of things being done....

Ian needs to send you to all our races.....I even got you a race shirt....

Sweet!! Does it have "ILMORDUDE" on it? LOL

Originally Posted by R Addiction (Post 3114571)
Ilmordude, Where are you located? We will be just outside of Roanoke Virginia this weekend.....Batboats Ilmor debut.:drink:

Im heading to Charlotte for the All Star Race. :drink: