Special Thanks to LAKERACER... >

Special Thanks to LAKERACER...

Notices

Special Thanks to LAKERACER...

Old 04-22-2002, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

We had a blast!!
The rain couldn't stop us die hards!! Although at one time during one of the many down pour's I did hear mention of pairing up animals!

Many Thanks to Lakeracer for the great prizes, and to Mr. & Mrs. Checkmate for the great hospitality!! And chris the BBQ was AWSOME!! Carrie asked if I could BBQ that good, and I had to tell her the truth, "Not in a million years"!

It was great to see everyone, it really got me fired up for summer!
Carrie said she had fun watching everyone else have fun "Drinking and Dancing!!" Since she is pregnant she isn't into dancing right now. That's why she brought along her sister, to let her do all the dancing and partying!! Man, did she get crazy or what? Jesse James really missed out on that one!! Oh well, I did my part and got her there! To bad he didn't make it!!

You should have seen Carrie's look when I brought the Megaphone out of the basement!!

Sorry about the CD that was left in the Radio!! That's what you get when a Funeral Director brings the music!!

Troutly, Nope the party wasn't here at the FunHome, I think my father would draw the line at a Keg Party!!
Old 04-22-2002, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ROTFLMAO
Brad I thought we all agreed to keep quiet about the crazy pole dances. ....... Man she is a wild one.

Old 04-22-2002, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

wow- sounds like a great time was had by all!!!

Brad- i remember carrie saying something about being pregnant (joking) in miami. i guess it was true? congrats, my man. tell carrie hello for me!

chad
Old 04-22-2002, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

......oh, we also need some pics of carrie's sister to prove that she is a wild one! how 'bout it Lutz?

chad
Old 04-22-2002, 02:07 PM
Registered

DANG................I dont think any were taken. we were all too busy dancin.
Old 04-22-2002, 02:44 PM
Registered

Funhome,

Lutz and I really enjoyed talking to you and Carrie. I hope I didn't bore her to "death" (pun intended ) with all my mortician questions!

Oh, and guess what I busted Kevin looking up on the internet yesterday? .........HARLEY DAVIDSON'S!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2002, 02:48 PM
ssherman

You guys are to funny I would have needed an ark to get back from STL for the party.

Old 04-23-2002, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Amy, if he has any question's about Harley's have him get ahold of me, I try and steer him in the right direction!

Shane, I think you should have built an ark or done whatever it took to get there!! You miss it!
Old 04-23-2002, 01:37 PM
Registered

I will do that Brad. I'm sure he'll want the monkey bars and ho pegs!! And of course now he'll prolly want one of those t-shirts like you had on the other night! LOL!!
Old 04-23-2002, 05:02 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by MissAmy
I'm sure he'll want the monkey bars and ho pegs!! And of course now he'll prolly want one of those t-shirts like you had on the other night! LOL!!
Well, there goes the neigborhood.

Man, I wish I had a video of all you girls dancing. Carrie's sis was a wild thang for sure. Did she ever realize that she was almost flashing us?

Oh, and Brad. About the keg partys at the funhome. I seem to remember a couple of times pulling out the hurse and limo so we could get the race boat in there, and then friends showed up with beer, and then, well, you know...

Quick Reply: Special Thanks to LAKERACER...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.