Notices

Corvette Cat - Destin, FL

Old 01-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alindquist
Took a little cruise on Saturday down to the Destin Harbor for lunch and a few beers. On my way out of the harbor heading towards Ft. Walton Beach we saw what looks like a Corvette cat. He was running with a big Cig CC with quad 350's (an equally awesome ride). I have seen this boat before but never up close. He blew by us at about a million MPH's... Does anybody know what the story is on this boat, is it actaully a Corvette inspired boat? All I know is it was sweet and I did take a bunch of pictures and a video as it ran by us. I have no clue how to upload pictures on this site or I would... Let me know guys.
hey whats up...i just moved down here a few months ago...i live fight over the brooks bridge....take a left at Sammys and go until u hit the water....Bajia condos...lets get together for drinks....Chip Cecil
Old 01-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by getchasum111
hey whats up...i just moved down here a few months ago...i live fight over the brooks bridge....take a left at Sammys and go until u hit the water....Bajia condos...lets get together for drinks....Chip Cecil
Any kin to Fred?