Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jacksonville Countdown. The BEST early Summer Run anywhere. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/226913-jacksonville-countdown-best-early-summer-run-anywhere.html)

Cash Bar 03-23-2010 09:38 AM

Jacksonville Countdown. The BEST early Summer Run anywhere.

Make sure you all get your schedules straight. The Jacksonville Run is the first weekend of June.

This is one of 2 runs I'd NEVER miss. The other is Key West.

Bill Pyburn, Sr. and his volunteers do an unbelievable job from the Thursday street party to the Sunday Fun Run.

Get all of the info here:

http://www.jaxriverrallypokerrun.com/

Ask anyone that has been, I bet they are already registered again.

LubeJobs42 03-23-2010 10:33 AM

I can't wait! One of my favorites!!!! Bill Sr does a great job!!!

NO MERCY 03-23-2010 11:29 AM

+1 ... this is an awesome run! 4 days of non-stop fun, and always brings out an amazing display of performance boats !

It keeps getting better every year and I know Bill Sr. has even more suff planned for this year and he is expecting the turnout to be as good as ever!

He really doesnt miss anything - Awesome parties, great food, live music, excellent docking, beautiful hotel within walking distance (or stumbling :drink: ), nice t-shirts, helicopter photography and video, poker run village display - EVERYTHING!

This run is unique in that everything is centrally located, you know you wont be missing out on any of the fun. (hotel, dock and parites all within short walking distance) Great water for boating! The fast start is absolutely thrilling ! The fast cats are always laying down big numbers to the first stop! The poker run course and stops are a ton of fun, with the lunch stop being one of the highlights of the event.

All types and sizes and of boats are invited and will be in attendance! From center consoles, to 20' performance boats, to 200mph cats, no one is left out and its equally fun for everybody.

For those that have been to this run, you know how much fun it is ... for those considering it, I can guarantee the Bill and his staff will make sure you have a great experience. We will help you with everything from where to launch your boat, docking, hotel shuttle, trailer parking ect.

Contact Bill through the website, phone or email...

and if anyone needs anything before or during the event or have any questions, just call me !

- Aaron
904-334-4040
[email protected]

Mykalvballer 03-23-2010 11:56 AM

Got my reg/payment in the mail yesterday. This will be our 4th yr. I spoke will SR. and he mentioned that the Friday Fun run will have a special little touch this yr. Can you say "Go DJ” I’ll let him blast the news just in case.

boating37 03-23-2010 12:11 PM

Booked my room at the Hyatt yesterday,now have to send
my reg in.

Cuttin Loose 03-23-2010 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 3073248)
Make sure you all get your schedules straight. The Jacksonville Run is the first weekend of June.

This is one of 2 runs I'd NEVER miss. The other is Key West.

Bill Pyburn, Sr. and his volunteers do an unbelievable job from the Thursday street party to the Sunday Fun Run.

Get all of the info here:

http://www.jaxriverrallypokerrun.com/

Ask anyone that has been, I bet they are already registered again.

My liver disagrees with you!!...:ernaehrung004:

Cuttin Loose 03-23-2010 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by NO MERCY (Post 3073319)
+1 ... this is an awesome run! 4 days of non-stop fun, and always brings out an amazing display of performance boats !

It keeps getting better every year and I know Bill Sr. has even more suff planned for this year and he is expecting the turnout to be as good as ever!

He really doesnt miss anything - Awesome parties, great food, live music, excellent docking, beautiful hotel within walking distance (or stumbling :drink: ), nice t-shirts, helicopter photography and video, poker run village display - EVERYTHING!

This run is unique in that everything is centrally located, you know you wont be missing out on any of the fun. (hotel, dock and parites all within short walking distance) Great water for boating! The fast start is absolutely thrilling ! The fast cats are always laying down big numbers to the first stop! The poker run course and stops are a ton of fun, with the lunch stop being one of the highlights of the event.

All types and sizes and of boats are invited and will be in attendance! From center consoles, to 20' performance boats, to 200mph cats, no one is left out and its equally fun for everybody.

For those that have been to this run, you know how much fun it is ... for those considering it, I can guarantee the Bill and his staff will make sure you have a great experience. We will help you with everything from where to launch your boat, docking, hotel shuttle, trailer parking ect.

Contact Bill through the website, phone or email...

and if anyone needs anything before or during the event or have any questions, just call me !

- Aaron
904-334-4040
[email protected]

+2 I love this event!!! What a great group of people that put this event together and also a great group of boaters that attend this event...... Not to mention there is a couple of cool people that live in the area as well...:kiss:

Cash Bar 03-23-2010 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Cuttin Loose (Post 3073369)
Not to mention there is a couple of cool people that live in the area as well...:kiss:

Strippers are people too. And I know a guy with a sweet pool they should be in. I'm just sayin'. :evilb:

Cuttin Loose 03-23-2010 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 3073397)
Strippers are people too. And I know a guy with a sweet pool they should be in. I'm just sayin'. :evilb:

Yeah.... I heard that there may be an invititation only pool party after the block party. :party-smiley-004:

I hope I get invited!! :evilb:

pbam22 03-23-2010 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
+3:drink: