Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't find the pictures of the run..
Old 05-19-2010, 08:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SeaDated
I can't find the pictures of the run..
Kevin!
maybe one day if you guys decide that you do fun funs again you can take your own pitchers Lol
Old 05-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gnorthga
Her is Knoxville http://www.tennesseeriverrally.com/

Allen have you got a link for Nashville
http://www.musiccitypowerboat.com/Mu...formation.html
Old 05-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Registered

Had a great time last weekend, glad the rain held out most of the day. Be even better if i had twins for the next run tho...hahaha. But hey i get to see everyone drive by .... was a blast Gerald.... got some good pictures but dont know how to load on this site...

Tony
Old 05-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Registered

U have to join to load pitchers

email to me and I can load

[email protected]
Old 05-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Registered

Default Pics/Vids...

ok everyone im working on throwing together a DVD of the chatt poker run and need your help....the more pics/video that anyone took during the run the better the final product will be, i know a few of you were running your go-pro cameras on your boats...i need to get your memory cards if possible or burn me a cd of your footage/pics so i can incorporate it into the dvd. i know there were several people taking shots from the end of the dam at the start of the run - would love to get some of those shots in particular (obviously dont send me everything you took ((as several people took hundreds of pics)) but pick your favorites will be greatly appreciated - try not to downsize pics so they dont lose their quality)

thanks and you can send stuff to

Eugene Willis
900 Fitzpatrick Rd
Nashville Tn 37214

or email them to me at [email protected]
Old 06-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tonysatt
Had a great time last weekend, glad the rain held out most of the day. Be even better if i had twins for the next run tho...hahaha. But hey i get to see everyone drive by .... was a blast Gerald.... got some good pictures but dont know how to load on this site...

Tony
Tony, Mark is mailing several pics to Gene this week if you have a cd we can slide in our package

Last edited by gnorthga; 06-01-2010 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Sent today...you should have tom.

Originally Posted by will22
ok everyone im working on throwing together a DVD of the chatt poker run and need your help....the more pics/video that anyone took during the run the better the final product will be, i know a few of you were running your go-pro cameras on your boats...i need to get your memory cards if possible or burn me a cd of your footage/pics so i can incorporate it into the dvd. i know there were several people taking shots from the end of the dam at the start of the run - would love to get some of those shots in particular (obviously dont send me everything you took ((as several people took hundreds of pics)) but pick your favorites will be greatly appreciated - try not to downsize pics so they dont lose their quality)

thanks and you can send stuff to

Eugene Willis
900 Fitzpatrick Rd
Nashville Tn 37214

or email them to me at [email protected]
Old 06-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chattviper
Sent today...you should have tom.
appreciate it man...by the way your boat looked great as always...one of my favorite fountains ever. love the graphics and colors. sorry gerald...lol
Old 06-02-2010, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Thank you very much!!!
I plan to run her a little harder at the Nashville Run.
I was a little on the chicken side since I had no seat time after getting it back from Fountain.
Hats off to Shogren for bringing a unreal Nor-Tech and letting me post the best speeds in her!!!
Gerald...I may have an edge on the paint...but i hear it from everyone including Leighla how much BIGGER your rooster tail is than mine!!!

Originally Posted by will22
appreciate it man...by the way your boat looked great as always...one of my favorite fountains ever. love the graphics and colors. sorry gerald...lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.