Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   South Florida, Boca area (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/22727-south-florida-boca-area.html)

Tantrum 04-22-2002 11:08 AM

South Florida, Boca area

Anything going on this comming weekend on the East Coast of Florida this weekend. Im heading down for a little R&R Wednesday night to Sunday night. Only thing in the plans so far is to hit Chuck and Harolds for dinner in Palm Beach Wednesday and maybe fishing out of Sailfish Marina Friday. What are the current hot spots?

Sydwayz 04-22-2002 11:11 AM

Be sure to stop by Active Thunder in Pompano; OSO, TnT, and Cigarette in Miami, and Sonic, in Hollywood.

Tantrum 04-22-2002 04:55 PM

Im going to try and stop by AT. Ill be hand carring the pieces of my cabin door I need replaced.

DJD 04-22-2002 05:20 PM

If your in West Palm Beach at night, Defenately hit Clamatis Street (I-95 to Oceechobee blvd East). It's a two block area with lots of night spots, dinner spots and LOTS of........eh hem......... sights!
For a great Steak and some spectacular:eek: entertainment, go to Rachaels Steak house (I-95 & 45th st.) you can't miss it.
Waterway Cafe is on PGA Blvd (great on Sunday night) as well as Club Safari in the Marriot (also on PGA)
I'll be down from Thurs till Sat p.m. in Stuart but I'll have my hands full working on the boat & getting it ready for the trip north.
Let me know if you need any other suggestions.
Dave

jafo 04-22-2002 06:01 PM

I'll be down this Thursday as well- a little business and a little fun- hope to take the AT home. I know thunderdan will be around Thursday and Friday as well. Maybe we'll bump into each other at AT.
Jim

tripps 04-22-2002 08:12 PM

Hey Tantrum,ill go with you,yea right,like i can get off work,now with one of my hazmat guys out,it was good meeting some one you see on the computer,and when were at the barge at liberty landing ,ill reconize you!! go look up crazy gregges boat rides i think they are in w palm on route 1 buy the fishing charters,its a 35 or something sonic that takes you out for rides and seemed reasonable when we were there have fun,ill be tanking,rollin steel tripps:D :D :D

THE BULL 04-22-2002 08:46 PM

tantrum, dont forget to hit shooters in lauderdale, one hell of a event on sunday!!!!!
dave, i didnt know you knew this area so well!!!!! i live a half a mile north of the waterway on the intracoastal and was up in stuart today working on a 31 bullet..........maybe see you down here some time!!!!!

thespy 04-22-2002 08:57 PM

I would check out the Bada Bing or Cheetah III.

But after seeing what was on South Beach this weekend you may want to 'walk the beach' and see the sights.

:cool: :cool:

DJD 04-22-2002 10:24 PM

Hey Bull
My flight lands at 11p.m. Thurs night. Where are you going to be? I have a few friends going out in WPB.
203 962-5494 cell
Dave Dall

THE BULL 04-23-2002 07:00 AM

dave, i will give you a call, i havent made plans just yet!!!!!