If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    '91 Carbon 70 Cafe, 3370 Pursuit
    Peoria, IL & FMB, FL
    Pulsedrive is out of business formally. Harry did reacquire the tooling for the pulsedrives though. I'm guessing you could probably get one built to order.

I loved many of the features of the pulsedrive on my 32' Envision, but the boat had so much stern lift that the pulsedrive just couldn't trim the bow up enough to make for a smooth ride at higher speeds. Eddie's motors never really opened up in that boat until it was rerigged with XR's.

[QUOTE=Young Performance;3078541]The one I removed I ended up sending to a guy in the Netherlands. He was installing it on a 40 Baja Outlaw with diesels. Haven't heard from him in a while....wonder how it's going.

Hello Eddie how are you doing ? I,m the guy that bought the Pulsdrive from you .
    I was planing to put the pulsedrive on the Baja ,but I bought a set Arnesons ASD8,s ,and went with those .
    I sold the pulsedrive ,a guy overhere is using them on a big Cigarette with 2 x 600 hp Seateks

In this link you can see the progress on my boat.

Best regards A.J

I helped build the Afraid Knot. Where is it now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12