Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Great Deal on an Apache (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/227798-great-deal-apache.html)

RHC 04-06-2010 08:33 AM

I know the add said Side by Side , but I heard it is a 1/2 Stagger , anyone know for sure ??

RHC

northernoffshore 04-06-2010 08:44 AM

Where's wild willy Isn't this an ad . Better put in it the classifed's.

DrGaryDC 04-06-2010 08:54 AM

Looks side by side in picture

BrettM 04-06-2010 09:40 AM

As Baywatch mentioned, we have the boat at our dealership and have re-listed it for sale. We had a buyer from out of the country and the survey showed a few concerns that with the distance between him and the boat, made him pull out. (which I respect) I have had the boat here for over a year, it was originally here for service only, the owner has since decided that boating may not be for him and so it was listed. I also have seen the survey and talked at length with the surveyor. The surveyor stated several times that it is a solid hull and is in good shape, however in the boats 20 some years of life, it has had some repairs. Also, several of the electrical components were INOP. With the headers repaired, and new batteries and some minor mechanical repairs, it is boat-able!!!

Call me with questions!

Brett
General Manager
Performance Boat Brokerage

302Sport 04-06-2010 10:05 AM

there ya go, cant beat that service!!!!!!!

rchevelle71 04-06-2010 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja (Post 3082037)
As Baywatch mentioned, we have the boat at our dealership and have re-listed it for sale. We had a buyer from out of the country and the survey showed a few concerns that with the distance between him and the boat, made him pull out. (which I respect) I have had the boat here for over a year, it was originally here for service only, the owner has since decided that boating may not be for him and so it was listed. I also have seen the survey and talked at length with the surveyor. The surveyor stated several times that it is a solid hull and is in good shape, however in the boats 20 some years of life, it has had some repairs. Also, several of the electrical components were INOP. With the headers repaired, and new batteries and some minor mechanical repairs, it is boat-able!!!

Call me with questions!

Brett
General Manager
Performance Boat Brokerage

Good to see the honesty in this business.

poiuy10 04-06-2010 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
from what I remember, last year this time.... it was side by side. solid boat and Brett is a hell of nice guy. anything 20 years old is gonna show a little wear, someone needs to pull her off the shelf and use her ! attached a shot of the dash,

302Sport 04-06-2010 06:45 PM

holy 80's!!!!!!!!! is that a flux capacitor in the upper left????????? :coolcowboy:

LEOPAJM 04-07-2010 05:59 AM

Has anyone figured out if this is / was Alter Ego or not ?

RHC 04-07-2010 08:51 AM

Thats why I asked if it was a short stagger, but even the selling broker did not answer the question, yes I can see the Pic's but its not clear what it is! I dont' think so Jer

RHC