Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Great Deal on an Apache (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/227798-great-deal-apache.html)

Strip Poker 388 04-07-2010 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by 302Sport (Post 3082318)
holy 80's!!!!!!!!! is that a flux capacitor in the upper left????????? :coolcowboy:

naw thats a thingamajig,in option blue buttons:drink:

BrettM 04-07-2010 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by RHC (Post 3082006)
I know the add said Side by Side , but I heard it is a 1/2 Stagger , anyone know for sure ??

RHC

The motors are side by side. The owner of the boat has little to no information regarding the history of the boat, so I can not comment on the Alter Ego.

RHC 04-07-2010 06:45 PM

Alter Ego is a 1/2 stagger for sure , thanks for clearing this up ,

RHC

Panther 04-07-2010 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by RHC (Post 3082951)
Alter Ego is a 1/2 stagger for sure , thanks for clearing this up ,

RHC

Did Alter Ego have a single bow-rail down the middle that was cut off near the deck hatch?

I guess I've never seen or noticed any other pleasure 41's with a single deck hatch.

Your thoughts?

Steve_H 04-07-2010 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja (Post 3082037)
As Baywatch mentioned, we have the boat at our dealership and have re-listed it for sale. We had a buyer from out of the country and the survey showed a few concerns that with the distance between him and the boat, made him pull out. (which I respect) I have had the boat here for over a year, it was originally here for service only, the owner has since decided that boating may not be for him and so it was listed. I also have seen the survey and talked at length with the surveyor. The surveyor stated several times that it is a solid hull and is in good shape, however in the boats 20 some years of life, it has had some repairs. Also, several of the electrical components were INOP. With the headers repaired, and new batteries and some minor mechanical repairs, it is boat-able!!!

Call me with questions!

Brett
General Manager
Performance Boat Brokerage

Any idea what it weighs and whats the real number to buy it?

BrettM 04-08-2010 09:29 AM

Low 70's will buy the boat, power and trailer.

RHC 04-08-2010 04:05 PM

Panther, its been 5-6 yrs since I have seen Alter Ego, friend of mine owned it in Mentor, Very nice boat , kept with a open checkbook and inside storage, thats why I was asking ab out it , I know how nice it was, it was also Kevlar but I can not tell ya weather it had a single hatch or not , I think single rail with twin hatches but I have no reason to belive dat !! its been a lot of whiskey time since I looked at that boat !! :drink:

RHC