If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Stray Cat Statement Marine
    USR, NJ
    Heres the deal.
    If you havent tried these your missing the boat.
    Check out the Micro Scoops, they are awsome. I wear contacts and have no problems at all. They have a rubber pad ear piece so they get a little grip, vented front so they dont fog, eye brow and check ridge so they seal to your face. Another bonus is they are only $70.00 so if they do fly off your head your not wiggin about your $250.00 Okleys. I bought a pair for my g/f and keep a spare pair on the boat. Try um youll love um.

Member #154 Platinum Member Indy's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Missing my PowerPlay
    SW CT & Long Island Sound
    Oakley Tens - polarized...block the wind well and stay put on your head. Typical Oakley high quality glass...hard to beat.

Chesapeake Bay
    Originally posted by puder
    i am a contact wearer too. I usually wear oakleys and i am ok. They are wrap aroudn though. Not the big goofey early 1990s ones but the newer ones that cover your eye. They seem to keep most of the wind out. ON my motocyle i wear them too and are fine with the visor up. I much prefer them to riding with the visor down. I have so far tested them upto about 90-100 (not plannign on testing at higher speeds either)
    LOL!!!! I wear the big goofy early 90's Oakleys. My wife thinks I look like a house-fly. Oh well, at least the price was right -- free!!!

AT Cult Member #3 VIP Member R Addiction's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '99 Active Thunder Tantrum
    Vented Purebreds!

Boating Fool
    I have three pairs I bounce around in. One pair, Ray-ban Highstreet, are wire frames so the tan line is not as bad, but I take some wind in the eyes. Second is a plastic pair of Ray bans (Cutters). There are areodynamic and I don't take any wind in the eyes. Went 70mph with them on and did not dry out my contacts(I did have a windscreen in front of me straight up). Tan line is worse than the wire frames but not as bad as my Oakley Minutes which have the same effectiveness as the Ray Bans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12