Notices

Rick32's New Stereo !!!

Old 12-25-2003, 09:29 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by thisistank
Hey Jon, I had no clue he didn't pay you....Needless to say, I hope it all works out for you. four words for you....."Get Cash Up Front"! Have a good xmas anyway and tell the misses I said hello.

Tank
Ya Tank the only person that knew up to this point was Nort and he has been trying to help me out. Unfortunatly I have no way to contact him now and my posts on FastBoats have fallen on death ears. Cash up front is great and he did pay for the equipment but NOT the wire and all the brackets and stuff like that. My deal with all the scope guys has been cost on the equipment and pay my expenses. Did this because it gave me a opportunity to visit Pam when she was still out there. So he owes me for half my plane ticket and my expenses while I was there and all the little bits and pieces that went into his boat. They all add up.... Anyone that has seen this install knows it was top notch and I spent a LOT of time with it. He got WAY more then his money's worth but still does not feel the need to pay me.

Jon

Last edited by Audiofn; 12-25-2003 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12-25-2003, 09:29 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally posted by mama tryed
Jon,, sound's like a Job for;

AUDIO the REPO-MAN
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!!
Old 12-25-2003, 02:20 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Jon,
That sucks! Man, what is up with people these days?! You try to be nice to them, and all people want to do crap on your table!!!
Jon, I hope your X-mas is a Merry one. Don't let this ruin it!
Dean
Old 12-25-2003, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 2,969 Likes on 981 Posts

Originally posted by catmando
Tank we talked about this in the chatroom last night, and the consensus was that you and Dman take the black limo and the OSO bat and go find him.
He's not hard to find. Saw him in Havasu in October. I know he's been laying low since his kid was born. I'm sure he's monitoring this site and thread, though I believe he was booted from OSO. I would HOPE he has good reasons for not paying whatever money is owed but I'm not privy to all the info. If or when I see him I'll ask him about it though.

Tank
Old 12-25-2003, 08:50 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go get him Tank
Good luck Jon. As soon as I saw the name, I thought, Hey isn't that the guy that owes Audio some money. I hope you get it Jon, plus intrest.
Old 12-25-2003, 10:20 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

He did email me back finally. I hope that the dialog can continue tell we have a resolution.

Jon
Old 12-25-2003, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn
He did email me back finally. I hope that the dialog can continue tell we have a resolution.

Jon
Jon,

Was this contact after this thread was revived? Hope so. Some contact is better than nothing. Hopefully we can keep the subject current for you.

Buck
Old 12-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jon,
I talked to you in CA when you were busting your tail to finish Rick's boat for a run. I was hoping he finally paid you. It's a shame when money becomes more important than your word. It's even worse when a friend does this to you. I hope he finally sends you the money along with a HUGE apology.

Dan

Last edited by candyman35; 12-26-2003 at 10:31 AM.
Old 12-25-2003, 11:02 PM
Steve_H

maybe he needs more time.
after all its only been 1 YEAR AND 8 MONTHS

Old 12-25-2003, 11:11 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

I have been in business for long enough to be able to seperate a bus. deal that has gone all messed up and a friendship. If I saw him I would not feel the need to smack him. but I am not sure I would run out to party with him either if that makes any sence.

Jon

Quick Reply: Rick32's New Stereo !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.